StarBreak Duskwing Script [Request]

Ask gaming related questions
MarcelloGammer

StarBreak Duskwing Script [Request]

05 Oct 2019, 23:21

I want us to make two scripts for the Duskwing class in StarBreak. I will try to explain it as well as I can, so you won't even need to play the game. I will divide the post into three parts, the game mechanics, what the script has to do, and how to execute it. I need help to translate it into the language used in AutoHotKey. Note that if you have a better idea of how to do the execution, feel free to do it, and let me know. We need four scripts in total, but once you completed one, the other three shouldn't be hard at all, since it's just three variations of the same script.

Mechanics:

- Right after doing a jump (Spacebar), you're able to attack (Left key) to spin mid-air for 600ms or 800ms (depends on your equipment) and after the time has passed, you're able to attack again to keep spinning. You cannot hold the attack button mid-air to keep spinning.

- You can control the height of your jump by releasing the jump button before you reach your maximum height.

- When you're on the ground, you can hold the attack button to keep attacking normally.

- You run to the left with the A key, and to the right with the D key.

- To dash, you have to be standing still and press A (left) or D (right) and combine it with the shift key to dash in either direction. If you're running to the left or right you will have to release the key, and then press it again, combining it with the shift key.

- If you don't release the shift key after the first dash, you will be able to release, and press the A or D key to keep dashing.

- A dash lasts 400ms or 550ms (depends on your equipment) and after the time has passed, you're able to dash again to keep dashing.

- The game runs at 60fps.

Script:

- When jumping, it should automatically attack as soon as possible.

- When mid-air, you should be able to hold the attack key and keep spinning almost permanently.

- When running, it should be able to dash by just pressing the shift key, and keep dashing while holding the shift key.

- Any other mechanics should not be affected.

Execution:

- When pressed the spacebar, the attack key (Left key) should be pressed by the script milliseconds after (considering the game runs at 60fps, what should this number be?) and the spacebar should be kept pressed while it's being held down, and released when released.

- When holding the attack key, the key should remain pressed and the key should be pressed again milliseconds after and there should be two scripts, one for a 600ms weapon and another one for an 800ms weapon.

- When holding the A or D key, and then pressing the Shift key, the pressed key should be released, and milliseconds after pressed again combined with the Shift key to dash. Then if the Shift key is still being held down, the A or D key should be pressed again milliseconds after, while it's still being held down, and there should be four scripts, one for a 600ms weapon + 400ms dash, then 550ms dash, and one for an 800ms weapon + 400ms dash, then 550ms dash.

- Last but not least, you will probably have to use names inside the script, for simplicity you can use the words "Jump Attack" for the Spacebar + Left key, "Spin Attack" for the Left key hold, "Left Dash" for the A + Shift, and "Right Dash" for the D + Shift.

For the love of AutoHotKey, and the community of StarBreak!
MarcelloGammer

Re: StarBreak Duskwing Script [Request]

06 Oct 2019, 13:08

I forgot to post the code!

Code: Select all

Exit

$~Shift::
SendInput, {A up}
SendInput, {D up}
GoSub, Dash
KeyWait, Shift
Return