Request for a script that autostops commands etc. on app focus loss and continue on refocus from where it left off

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
rommmcek

Re: Request for a script that autostops commands etc. on app focus loss and continue on refocus from where it left off

02 Jan 2021, 14:01

superuser link does not provide GPU code (wrong link).
Posting old code does not count! If you have no attempt of your it's over! That's the reason you ain't get help.
tobsto occupied

Re: Request for a script that autostops commands etc. on app focus loss and continue on refocus from where it left off

04 Jan 2021, 08:00

i see , well i do hope you decide to help me out with this i really do , as said im not getting anywhere and the old code is all ive got currently in attempts, thats as far as ive gotten i hardly get all this coding stuff as is
tobsto occupied

01 Mar 2021, 02:50

ummm would still love if someone could help me out with this would mean alot to me since i dont get coding at all sorry, thanks
tobsto occupied

16 Mar 2021, 04:43

there gotta be someone with the know how to help a bro out , i really need this batch ....please

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”