Captcha solver

Ask gaming related questions
lucasstella

Captcha solver

10 Jul 2020, 05:35

Hey guyz, after studying some imagesearch and pixelsearch in order to solve an simple captha solver, and i didnt find something near to this.
So, if you have any tips on where to start this script, it would be awesome

captcha ex:
exxex.png
exxex.png (44.81 KiB) Viewed 3062 times
AHKStudent

Re: Captcha solver

10 Jul 2020, 06:01

lucasstella wrote:
Hey guyz, after studying some imagesearch and pixelsearch in order to solve an simple captha solver, and i didnt find something near to this.

captcha ex:
exxex.png
would like to know where this is located? local software, webpage?
gregster

10 Jul 2020, 06:09

It doesn't seem to be a very sophisticated captcha approach.

But if this request is - for example - meant to create multiple accounts of some kind, or to circumvent anti-spam measures, I would consider it out of the scope of this forum.
We don't want to support malicious usage of AutoHotkey.
Chunjee
GitHub: Chunjee

10 Jul 2020, 10:34

A really complicated FindText/GraphicSearch could work. If you could capture that exact area and turn it into a needle it could be a lot simpler, but I don't know how to do that.

https://github.com/MasterFocus/AutoHotkey/blob/master/Functions/Gdip_ImageSearch/Gdip_ImageSearch.ahk is another idea if you can generate the needle from coords.
lucasstella

10 Jul 2020, 15:07

Hey guyz! its a simple log-in captcha for security, but everytime i login i need to answer the captcha.
I have some accounts in the game because i play with differents vocations. the script i'm looking for is just to save some seconds everytime i login another character.

----------------------------
gregster wrote: It doesn't seem to be a very sophisticated captcha approach.

But if this request is - for example - meant to create multiple accounts of some kind, or to circumvent anti-spam measures, I would consider it out of the scope of this forum.
We don't want to support malicious usage of AutoHotkey.
no, its a safe check-in captcha.

---------------
Chunjee wrote: A really complicated FindText/GraphicSearch Broken Link for safety could work. If you could capture that exact area and turn it into a needle it could be a lot simpler, but I don't know how to do that.

https://github.com/MasterFocus/AutoHotkey/blob/master/Functions/Gdip_ImageSearch/Gdip_ImageSearch.ahk is another idea if you can generate the needle from coords.
hey bro, thanks for the info! i'll take a lookright now
lucasstella

10 Jul 2020, 15:44

AHKStudent wrote:
lucasstella wrote:

captcha ex:
exxex.png
would like to know where this is located? local software, webpage?
its in a game window
gregster

10 Jul 2020, 19:16

I am surprised that you would need seconds to solve this manually.
Anyway, I think you have some ideas now, also in the portuguese version of your request, and we should leave it at that. So I'll close the topic now.

Return to “Gaming”