Help with rapid fire pls

Ask gaming related questions
gaimz

Help with rapid fire pls

16 Jul 2020, 11:27

Hi I am new here and im currently using this rapid fire script for left mouse button, it works but my gun continues to shoot a few seconds after i release left mouse click, it also activates if i even just tap left mouse click instead of hold.

Is there anyway to change it so it only works when im holding left mouse click down and it stops as soon as i release left mouse click?

Code: Select all

HotKey, LButton, Off ;Initially, the Fast Fire part is deactivated
Return ;End of Auto-execute Section https://autohotkey.com/docs/Scripts.htm#auto
/::suspend
F8::Hotkey, LButton, % (Toggle := !Toggle) ? "On" : "Off"
LButton:: ;Fast Fire part
	SetMouseDelay 20
	While GetKeyState("LButton","P")
		Click
Return
Last edited by BoBo on 16 Jul 2020, 11:29, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to Gaming section. Added [code][/code]-tags.
miscfit

Re: Help with rapid fire pls

16 Jul 2020, 13:38

I'm actually having a very similar issue with a no-recoil script I'm working on (i made a post here too).. hopefully someone who knows what they're doing can help us, cuz I don't know anything.

BUT, until then; I have a simple rapid fire script I use, that you can use as well if you'd like.

T::Suspend
LButton::
Loop
{
SetMouseDelay 1
Click
If (GetKeyState("LButton","P")=0)
Break
}
T to pause the script, but then you can't use the letter T until you exit the script. so you can change this if you'd like. I haven't had any problems with this so far
gaimz

16 Jul 2020, 22:36

miscfit wrote:
I'm actually having a very similar issue with a no-recoil script I'm working on (i made a post here too).. hopefully someone who knows what they're doing can help us, cuz I don't know anything.

BUT, until then; I have a simple rapid fire script I use, that you can use as well if you'd like.

Loop
{
SetMouseDelay 1
Click
Break
}
T to pause the script, but then you can't use the letter T until you exit the script. so you can change this if you'd like. I haven't had any problems with this so far
I will test it out soon and let you know how it goes for me in game, how do you exit the script when im finished using it btw?
miscfit

17 Jul 2020, 03:28

gaimz wrote:
16 Jul 2020, 22:36
miscfit wrote:

Loop
{
SetMouseDelay 1
Click
Break
}
I will test it out soon and let you know how it goes for me in game, how do you exit the script when im finished using it btw?
I compiled the script into an exe, so i just exit it from the desktop menu tray

Return to “Gaming”