CSGO Autostrafe AHK Bug

Ask gaming related questions
weedsmooker13

CSGO Autostrafe AHK Bug

13 Sep 2020, 15:37

So my ahk is for auto strafing in csgo (moving and pressing in perfect sync A left mouse swipe , D right mouse swipe) . It should be done in a certain speed but when i open it it moves my mouse much slower than it should on sleepInterval := 2 (how it is supposed to be ) , when i change the value to 0 it starts doing it really really fast so basically its either really slow or very fast - not how its supposed to work...I asked the guy who created the script and he has no idea also a handful of people have no idea too ..I think it got something to do with windows .. (im on windows 10 pro) ... i will post the script , please someone tell me why it isnt working properly i beg you , thank you in advance :)

Code: Select all

;Mouse 4 to strafe

#NoEnv
SendMode, Input
SetBatchLines -1
CoordMode, Mouse, Screen

mouseXY(x, y)
{
DllCall("mouse_event",uint,1,int,x,int,y,uint,0,int,0)
}

strafe(left)
{
moveCount := 5
sleepInterval := 1
relativeMove := 5

if (left)
{
key := "d"
move := relativeMove
} else
{
key := "a"
move := -relativeMove
}
send {%key% down}
DllCall("Sleep", "UInt", 20)
Loop, %moveCount%
{
mouseXY(move, -(move/4))
DllCall("Sleep", "UInt", sleepInterval)
}
send {%key% up}
}

$xbutton1::
while getkeystate("xbutton1","P")
{
strafe(true)
strafe(false)
}
return
[Mod edit: [code][/code] tags added.]
weedsmooker13

CSGO ahk problem

13 Sep 2020, 16:51

Does somebody know what may cause interference in ahk designed for autostrafing in csgo.The problem i have is that the speed of the mouse and buttons being pressed isnt the same as other people running it .Im down to the point where i think its some windows setting or something like that .. (its not either from the dpi or in-game sens .. the whole script is like really slower than it should be)
Last edited by gregster on 13 Sep 2020, 17:01, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Topics merged.
weedsmooker13

Re: CSGO Autostrafe AHK Bug

13 Sep 2020, 17:15

@gregster
please say something
gregster

13 Sep 2020, 17:26

I gave you a potential hint in the duplicate of this topic which you marked as solved. Did you look at the sleep docs and try the example (#2) at least?
If the missing DllCall is not the reason for your problems, I have currently no idea...
weedsmooker13

13 Sep 2020, 18:12

@gregster
i accidentaly marked it as solved , its my bad thats why i created a new topic , however i think its some issue with windows i did a lot of messing in registry editor for better performance in csgo and that may be the reason ... if you know what may cause the interference please help
weedsmooker13

14 Sep 2020, 10:12

Update : I re-installed my whole C drive still no success. Something is slowing down the script but god know what ...

Return to “Gaming”