w1zware: CSGO script

Post gaming related scripts
bluce

w1zware: CSGO script

08 Apr 2017, 23:11

[Topic locked by tidbit, as per this post]

Hey, it's time for another one of those annoying CSGO script posts, feel free to send me some hate in the comments with your personal opinion.

This will always be VAC Undetected.

Update Notes
Spoiler
Features:
Bunnyhop- Jumps as soon as you hit the ground to gain speed. Works best on 64 tick servers and flat surfaces.
AutoStrafe- Automatically strafes left and right when you move the mouse left and right.
Triggerbot- Shoots as soon as a pixel changes in your crosshair. Optional settings: sensitivity, delay, pause
SmartTriggerbot- Shoots as soon as an enemy enters your line of sight. Based on the radar rather than pixel detection.
AutoFire- Use with pistols to spam fire them. Optional settings: delay
NoRecoil- Automatically compensates for the recoil of certain weapons. Optional settings: weapon
Aimbot- Automatically aims at the horizontal position of enemies based on the radar. It will lock onto enemies through walls if your teammate spots them. Looks somewhat natural in spectator view/demos. Optional settings: FOV, lock speed, trace speed, delay, offset, smooth, mode (normal, snap, silentaim)
AntiAim/Spinbot- (epilepsy warning lol) Makes you difficult to shoot in the head (bypasses Overwatch as far as I know, but be careful). You can still see where you're actually aiming, and you can still move around and shoot. Optional settings: mode (down + 360, 360, random, updown)
ChatSpam- Spams chat with up to 10 custom messages. Optional settings: delay, random
ZeusGlitch- Shoots a taser bolt as a tracer (not visible client-side, only to other players).
BuyBinds- Automatically buys weapons at the start of the round(no console commands needed).
LagSwitch- Disconnects CS:GO from the internet via firewall, useful for peeking around corners and seeing an enemy before they see you.

GUI- Simple and easy way to turn on/off cheats and change settings.
InputBox- Type in the cheats you want to turn on/off, also useful for fine-tuning settings.
Toggleable cheats- To toggle on a cheat (opposed to having to hold down the respective key) press Left Alt + [key to use cheat] to toggle it on or off.
Profiles- Two custom profiles, and a legit and rage profile. Customizable sensitivity and hotkeys available as well.

How to install and use
•Close CSGO if it's open
•Download the .rar file
•Use WinRar to extract the first folder you encounter when opening the .rar file to the Desktop or Downloads without changing any file names
•Open up the folder and run the .ahk file
•You need to type the following radar commands in console for some features to work:
cl_radar_scale 1
cl_radar_icon_scale 1
cl_radar_always_centered 1
cl_radar_rotate 1

•Make sure to run CSGO in Fullscreen Windowed mode. Some people(like myself) can get every feature to work with Fullscreen mode, but others cannot.
MAKE SURE YOU READ THE README TEXT FILE IN THE .RAR

FAQ
Is this really VAC secure?
Yes, one of the main purposes of this script is to be 100% VAC undetected. It never reads or writes to CS:GO memory, so you're untouchable by VAC. I'm not responsible for any Overwatch bans though, so be careful. I raged two games in a row (on the same day) with my own team and other team reporting me and got no Overwatch ban, so you should be fine(unless I just got lucky).

How reliable is this script as a cheat?
Some features may not be perfect, but they do give you a huge upper hand. It is up to par with many hacks out there, but you will probably get destroyed in most HvH servers (obviously). Watch the youtube video and formulate an opinion on your own of how reliable the script is.

Why not just paste the source code in this post?
For the script to work, you need all of the files in the .rar. The advantages you get with all the associated files are customizable hotkeys, settings, profiles, etc.

The aimbot or other feature does not work properly wtf ur cheat sucks?
Try the following: raise the aimbot delay, use lower video settings, re download the script, restart CSGO/computer, make sure you don't have other scripts running, follow the instructions in the readme carefully. If the triggerbot shoots randomly, there is a video setting called Multisampling Anti-Aliasing. Set that to 8x MSAA, if that doesn't work, raise the triggerbot sensitivity.

Download:or click here (link removed)
Last edited by tidbit on 13 May 2017, 16:07, edited 9 times in total.
Reason: edited + locked.
Concerned_citizen

Re: w1zware: CSGO script

09 Apr 2017, 06:46

I am wondering if it is possible to submit these cheats to Valve so that VAC could specifically target these scripts and ban their users. I think the time will soon come when they ban users of this and similar scripts (hopefully instead of targeting all of AutoHotkey). If that were possible I think it would be good for the community.
philaofish

09 Apr 2017, 10:50

First of all, this looks amazing and promising, so thank you. I can vouch for the undetection of AHK files so long as they aren't compiled.

The script is still new so of course there will be hiccups. After viewing the readme and following precisely, I came to an error after starting the ahk file as an admin.

Code: Select all

Error: Parameter #2 invalid.

Specifically: tab3

The program will exist.
etc etc, I'm sure you can double check it yourself when you get the time, thanks!
bluce

09 Apr 2017, 11:51

philaofish wrote:First of all, this looks amazing and promising, so thank you. I can vouch for the undetection of AHK files so long as they aren't compiled.

The script is still new so of course there will be hiccups. After viewing the readme and following precisely, I came to an error after starting the ahk file as an admin.

The program will exist.
etc etc, I'm sure you can double check it yourself when you get the time, thanks!
I am fairly confident that the issue is not with you.
I downloaded the script on a brand new laptop a few weeks ago and it worked fine, so the issue is probably with the version of Autohotkey you are using, since older versions do not support tab3. Of course I may be wrong, though.
philaofish

09 Apr 2017, 11:56

bluce wrote:
philaofish wrote:First of all, this looks amazing and promising, so thank you. I can vouch for the undetection of AHK files so long as they aren't compiled.

The program will exist.
I am fairly confident that the issue is not with you.
I downloaded the script on a brand new laptop a few weeks ago and it worked fine, so the issue is probably with the version of Autohotkey you are using, since older versions do not support tab3. Of course I may be wrong, though.
You are right, just updated my AHK and it works perfectly, my apologies. Thanks once again!
bluce

11 Apr 2017, 08:22

Concerned_citizen wrote:I am wondering if it is possible to submit these cheats to Valve so that VAC could specifically target these scripts and ban their users. I think the time will soon come when they ban users of this and similar scripts (hopefully instead of targeting all of AutoHotkey). If that were possible I think it would be good for the community.
Nah, I doubt Valve will ever detect Autohotkey as a malicious program. Overwatch is what gets people banned for Autohotkey, and that rarely ever happens.
Valve always wants to avoid false-positives, which is why they won't ban Autohotkey since people use it for cheating.
Go ahead and send this to Valve if you want, do remember that Steam Support is shit though.
Guest20170420

11 Apr 2017, 23:44

Maybe i'm doing something wrong but only things i could get to work correctly was the bunny hop , and lag switch. made sure sensitivity was fine, and the console settings. will try again

Edit: so i did get also the no recoil and autofire to work, but triggerbot and aimbot are a no go for me. Thanks .!
bluce

12 Apr 2017, 06:21

NPDropshot wrote:Maybe i'm doing something wrong but only things i could get to work correctly was the bunny hop , and lag switch. made sure sensitivity was fine, and the console settings. will try again

Edit: so i did get also the no recoil and autofire to work, but triggerbot and aimbot are a no go for me. Thanks .!
Go into video settings, Display Mode, and click Fullscreen Windowed.
Guest20170420

12 Apr 2017, 11:04

I do have that as the setting , any other video settins that might be the problem ?
Attachments
Screenshot (1).png
Here's my video settings
Screenshot (1).png (341.49 KiB) Viewed 44357 times
Last edited by Guest20170420 on 12 Apr 2017, 12:35, edited 1 time in total.
Z0mbie

12 Apr 2017, 12:11

Has anyone checked if it's detected?
If not than this is crazy, thanks!
Guest20170420

12 Apr 2017, 13:04

Update on the triggerbot portion maybe this will help , when i hold the key for triggerbot it shoots but just shoots randomly not because someone is there just whenever i hold the key down it shoots.
NoticalNonsense

12 Apr 2017, 15:56

"It's just my gaming socks", killed me right there
CPLNet

12 Apr 2017, 22:05

nice dude but the aimbot are tapping and only use aimassist or jumping up and down crossair have a isssu ?

the recoil stil ldosent work its just compensated or im wrong ?
99muppets

13 Apr 2017, 00:44

Looks absolutely incredible bro! I'll try it when I get home and I'll try to tell you what I'm having issues with and what I would suggest.

I'm amazed you managed to get a functional aimbot with just the minimap
bluce

13 Apr 2017, 18:17

NPDropshot wrote:Update on the triggerbot portion maybe this will help , when i hold the key for triggerbot it shoots but just shoots randomly not because someone is there just whenever i hold the key down it shoots.
Try raising the sensitivity a little.
Last edited by bluce on 13 Apr 2017, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
bluce

13 Apr 2017, 18:20

Z0mbie wrote:Has anyone checked if it's detected?
If not than this is crazy, thanks!
It is VAC undetected, it seems a moderator has edited my post to cross out that top part. VAC detects the handles opened by memory reading processes, which this opens none of. People may argue with me, but I would like anyone to link me a VAC detected AHK script.
bluce

13 Apr 2017, 18:30

CPLNet wrote:nice dude but the aimbot are tapping and only use aimassist or jumping up and down crossair have a isssu ?

the recoil stil ldosent work its just compensated or im wrong ?
What do you mean the aimbot is tapping? Do you have 1920x1080 resolution? The norecoil compensates for each and every bullet, but it will not get perfect accuracy, since bullet spread is calculated from a RNG in CSGO.
bluce

13 Apr 2017, 18:31

NoticalNonsense wrote:"It's just my gaming socks", killed me right there
You're not supposed to see that part yet lol. But yeah it's a chat spammer that runs through the CSGO config that will hopefully be added soon.
99muppets

14 Apr 2017, 05:02

ok, i have finally tested it out and here are my thoughts.

first of all, brilliant interface.
second of all, the issues; namely NoRecoil, aimbot, smart triggerbot

The issue with no-recoil is that it is rather inaccurate and botlike. it doesnt work at medium range and you have to compensate.

The issue with the aimbot is odd, it works perfectly but instead of flicker to the player, it flicks to the left of the player, this issue is also present on the triggerbot.

The other parts of the "cheat" work beautifully and the overall rating would be a 8/10

Suggestions:
- Add a larger offset to both the aimbot and triggerbot (for the people who are having the same issues as me)
- Maybe tweak the NoRecoil a little.
- I actually have an idea for a way to make the NoRecoil a much better experience. instead of having to open the menu and choose what weapon you want (becuase you might be mid firefight) you could use pixel colour detectiom to detect what weapon you are holding. You would have to use a specific view model and vanilla skins, but i think i could make it work, ill keep you updated.
99muppets

14 Apr 2017, 05:12

Ok i have tested again and the Smart triggerbot is working now wtf lol. it works very well for awp flicks but you cant flick too fast. the aimbot worked for a little bit, it flicked to the players chest and shot but occasionally it would not work and i would press the key and it would move like 1 cm. very odd, any ideas?

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”