w1zware: CSGO script

Post gaming related scripts
bluce

Re: w1zware: CSGO script

14 Apr 2017, 08:01

99muppets wrote:ok, i have finally tested it out and here are my thoughts.

first of all, brilliant interface.
second of all, the issues; namely NoRecoil, aimbot, smart triggerbot

The issue with no-recoil is that it is rather inaccurate and botlike. it doesnt work at medium range and you have to compensate.

The issue with the aimbot is odd, it works perfectly but instead of flicker to the player, it flicks to the left of the player, this issue is also present on the triggerbot.

The other parts of the "cheat" work beautifully and the overall rating would be a 8/10

Suggestions:
- Add a larger offset to both the aimbot and triggerbot (for the people who are having the same issues as me)
- Maybe tweak the NoRecoil a little.
- I actually have an idea for a way to make the NoRecoil a much better experience. instead of having to open the menu and choose what weapon you want (becuase you might be mid firefight) you could use pixel colour detectiom to detect what weapon you are holding. You would have to use a specific view model and vanilla skins, but i think i could make it work, ill keep you updated.
Thank you for your suggestions :D. I'm very glad that you realized what the problem was with the aimbot for some people.
As for the norecoil, if the compensation is not like in the video, then an error must have happened, probably with the sensitivity being saved. Check your sensitivity by pressing the right control key to open the inputbox and typing "sensitivity". Make sure that it says your sensitivity, if not type "sensitivity [your sensitivity]".
I am adding a system to automatically get the user's sensitivity in the CSGO config, all I really need to do is test it a little bit more.
I actually had a similar idea for the norecoil, except it would look at the ammunition count instead, the only issue would be detecting differences between the AK and M4, which happen to be the current weapons for it.
99muppets

14 Apr 2017, 18:02

i have messed around with it a lot more and found that delay does not do anything, normal aim doesn't work and using "XButton1" as a key doesnt work. if i have time i will upload footage.

EDIT: i checked the video again and my recoil patterns look nothing like that, i will try your sensitivity fix.
Last edited by 99muppets on 14 Apr 2017, 18:04, edited 1 time in total.
99muppets

14 Apr 2017, 18:04

For the people who are having issues with the aimbot (like i said in a post before) instead of setting csgo to "fullscreen windowed" type "-windowed" in the launch options and it should work.
99muppets

14 Apr 2017, 19:01

Alright, I've finally managed to get something to work. i have messed around with the settings a lot and i think i have found the right settings that SHOULD work with everyone.

More suggestions
- Create a way to create custom configs and place them in the config folder ready to be used
- Create hotkeys for the different NoRecoil guns EG. press "F1" for the ak and "F2" for the M4A4.
- Chat spam? (just for the lols)
- Post this on "unknowncheats.me". they have a massive hacking community and when i posted my awful attempt at a hack, they gave me tips and used the hack.

if you want me to delete the file i will happily

EDIT: The file didn't work, i'll try again
Last edited by tidbit on 13 May 2017, 16:16, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: attachment removed. topic locked
bluce

14 Apr 2017, 21:12

99muppets wrote:Alright, I've finally managed to get something to work. i have messed around with the settings a lot and i think i have found the right settings that SHOULD work with everyone.

More suggestions
- Create a way to create custom configs and place them in the config folder ready to be used
- Create hotkeys for the different NoRecoil guns EG. press "F1" for the ak and "F2" for the M4A4.
- Chat spam? (just for the lols)
- Post this on "unknowncheats.me". they have a massive hacking community and when i posted my awful attempt at a hack, they gave me tips and used the hack.

if you want me to delete the file i will happily

EDIT: The file didn't work, i'll try again
The script has custom profile options. You have a default profile of profile 1 and you can set any features and click save, then those options are associated with profile 1.
As for norecoil, I really hope to be improving how it works in the future.
Also, I am going to add a chat spam feature soon when I get around to it.

The issue with the aimbot for people is quite mysterious considering that I can use it in Fullscreen Windowed mode AND Fullscreen mode, perhaps it has to do with resolution or monitor contrast, I honestly don't know.
99muppets

14 Apr 2017, 21:22

Awesome! also just sayin, your profile is private so no one can send you trades.
Guest20170420

14 Apr 2017, 21:30

okay well i guess my problem is the resolution size. Sorry . i'm 1360x768
99muppets

14 Apr 2017, 22:29

NPDropshot wrote:okay well i guess my problem is the resolution size. Sorry . i'm 1360x768
R.I.P
coffee

15 Apr 2017, 05:14

bluce wrote:
99muppets wrote:ok, i have finally tested it out and here are my thoughts.

first of all, brilliant interface.
second of all, the issues; namely NoRecoil, aimbot, smart triggerbot

The issue with no-recoil is that it is rather inaccurate and botlike. it doesnt work at medium range and you have to compensate.

The issue with the aimbot is odd, it works perfectly but instead of flicker to the player, it flicks to the left of the player, this issue is also present on the triggerbot.

The other parts of the "cheat" work beautifully and the overall rating would be a 8/10

Suggestions:
- Add a larger offset to both the aimbot and triggerbot (for the people who are having the same issues as me)
- Maybe tweak the NoRecoil a little.
- I actually have an idea for a way to make the NoRecoil a much better experience. instead of having to open the menu and choose what weapon you want (becuase you might be mid firefight) you could use pixel colour detectiom to detect what weapon you are holding. You would have to use a specific view model and vanilla skins, but i think i could make it work, ill keep you updated.
Thank you for your suggestions :D. I'm very glad that you realized what the problem was with the aimbot for some people.
As for the norecoil, if the compensation is not like in the video, then an error must have happened, probably with the sensitivity being saved. Check your sensitivity by pressing the right control key to open the inputbox and typing "sensitivity". Make sure that it says your sensitivity, if not type "sensitivity [your sensitivity]".
I am adding a system to automatically get the user's sensitivity in the CSGO config, all I really need to do is test it a little bit more.
I actually had a similar idea for the norecoil, except it would look at the ammunition count instead, the only issue would be detecting differences between the AK and M4, which happen to be the current weapons for it.
You can use hotkeys that change variables to set the active gun or deactivate the gun once the user changes to a grenade/knife. Give each gun pattern a number, then do a check before the LButton pattern takes effect.
E.g: If the user presses alt+1 or ctrl+1, it means activate the ak, set a variable to mean that a primary is active and which primary (1,2,3,4 etc), the LButton hotkey will check whether the primary active variable is true, if it is proceed, with the recoil pattern, if not, return from the hotkey. You can seamlessly turn on or turn off the pattern by switching equipment, and you can set the gun quickly by doing a simple key combo.
luixc

18 Apr 2017, 01:33

everything but the smarttrigger and aimbot worked, smarttrigger fires sometimes but its like 1 out of 10, normal aim mode doesnt lock to the enemy but to the wall a few ft away tried all diferent settings (scrit) silentaim also just locks to the wall away from the enemy.
1920x1080 tried fullscreen windowed and -windowed on launch options, also used all the console commands u told me to
bluce

18 Apr 2017, 08:01

luixc wrote:everything but the smarttrigger and aimbot worked, smarttrigger fires sometimes but its like 1 out of 10, normal aim mode doesnt lock to the enemy but to the wall a few ft away tried all diferent settings (scrit) silentaim also just locks to the wall away from the enemy.
1920x1080 tried fullscreen windowed and -windowed on launch options, also used all the console commands u told me to
What happens when you try it offline with bots and a single bot? Make sure you put in the correct radar commands and have your sensitivity saved in the script correctly by pressing RightControl then typing "sensitivity [your sensitivity]". If it always locks to the left or right of an enemy, that is the purpose of the offset setting. Move the offset around and experiment with it. Also note that the aimbot will not work very well in deathmatch games considering all the enemies being spotted by teammates will cause the aimbot to lock onto them.

EDIT: I am trying to fix some of the bugs and hopefully I will release an update soon, but school has been taking up much of my time.
luixc

18 Apr 2017, 13:40

bluce wrote:
luixc wrote:everything but the smarttrigger and aimbot worked, smarttrigger fires sometimes but its like 1 out of 10, normal aim mode doesnt lock to the enemy but to the wall a few ft away tried all diferent settings (scrit) silentaim also just locks to the wall away from the enemy.
What happens when you try it offline with bots and a single bot? Make sure you put in the correct radar commands and have your sensitivity saved in the script correctly by pressing RightControl then typing "sensitivity [your sensitivity]". If it always locks to the left or right of an enemy, that is the purpose of the offset setting. Move the offset around and experiment with it. Also note that the aimbot will not work very well in deathmatch games considering all the enemies being spotted by teammates will cause the aimbot to lock onto them.

EDIT: I am trying to fix some of the bugs and hopefully I will release an update soon, but school has been taking up much of my time.
yeah i used all the settings you told me to but didnt work deathmatch and normal casual game against bot all the offset options are still far from the enemy, i hope this update help me, ill be waiting.
and thanks for making this and updating it.
bluce

19 Apr 2017, 08:07

luixc wrote:
bluce wrote:

yeah i used all the settings you told me to but didnt work deathmatch and normal casual game against bot all the offset options are still far from the enemy, i hope this update help me, ill be waiting.
and thanks for making this and updating it.
What is your aspect ratio? I have no idea why there are different issues with different people, and some have no issues at all.
If the aimbot always aiming the same amount to the left or right rather than being random, then a fix to it is the offset, I just have to increase the allowed limit of it. Since I'm bad with updating, feel free to open up the script and increase the aimbot slider limits in the GUI section and try it out.
luixc

19 Apr 2017, 16:08

16:9. ill try increasing the offset (im new to AHK dont really know much about the code), and take your time with the update, also if you want i can make a video showing whats happening with mine if that helps you in anyway.
Shafin

23 Apr 2017, 08:47

Not sure why but getting these errors. The config file is still in the "w1zware CSGO" file and nothing has been moved or renamed.
Screenshots:
http://puu.sh/vtynz/cd5ac750b4.png
http://puu.sh/vtyow/9973b1ae3c.png
bluce

24 Apr 2017, 07:39

Shafin wrote:Not sure why but getting these errors. The config file is still in the "w1zware CSGO" file and nothing has been moved or renamed.
Screenshots:
The folder named "w1zware CSGO" must be placed in Downloads or Desktop. Not the .rar file, but the actual folder named "w1zware CSGO". If this doesn't work, try redownloading the script.
I'm hoping to release an installation video soon but I have a lot of school work to do, so it may be a while.
Ulfric Stormcloak

29 Apr 2017, 04:24

Is thier any way you can get automaticly banned from this ?
Shafin

30 Apr 2017, 08:27

bluce wrote:
Shafin wrote:Not sure why but getting these errors. The config file is still in the "w1zware CSGO" file and nothing has been moved or renamed.
Screenshots:
The folder named "w1zware CSGO" must be placed in Downloads or Desktop. Not the .rar file, but the actual folder named "w1zware CSGO". If this doesn't work, try redownloading the script.
I'm hoping to release an installation video soon but I have a lot of school work to do, so it may be a while.
Everything is exactly where its supposed to be. I've redownloaded the script but it still doesnt work. I'm also on the latest version of AutoHotkey :/
hvvbhvb

01 May 2017, 04:45

I get the same error
kapustka

02 May 2017, 05:18

Please create aimbot to Paladins - free overwatch alternative with many players.

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”