w1zware: CSGO script

Post gaming related scripts
bluce

Re: w1zware: CSGO script

02 May 2017, 19:53

IF ANYONE WOULD BE SO KIND TO SEND ME A VIDEO OF WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY USE THE AIMBOT(also include your resolution, aspect ratio, etc), I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE IT.
EMAIL: [email protected]
Ulfric Stormcloak wrote:Is thier any way you can get automaticly banned from this ?
No, you cannot get automatically banned for this. Overwatch bans are possible, but I used this script on a smurf account and got reported a bunch and never got Overwatched, so either Overwatch is broken or it all looks natural on a demo.
LonelyTwat

06 May 2017, 05:08

Smart trigger bot is not working for me :/
bluce

06 May 2017, 23:11

Released a new update that will HOPEFULLY fix the issues with Aimbot/SmartTriggerbot. Keep in mind before you come to me please read the FAQ on this post and the readme text file that comes with the script for help, I greatly appreciate it.
Also, subscribe to my youtube channel because I'm going to be posting updates, tutorials, and more regarding this script. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCF9QBN ... GPA/videos
LonelyTwat

07 May 2017, 05:35

I'm still having the same issue with triggerbot, it only works in fullscreen windowed and the smart triggerbot doesn't work at all
bluce

07 May 2017, 10:20

LonelyTwat wrote:I'm still having the same issue with triggerbot, it only works in fullscreen windowed and the smart triggerbot doesn't work at all
What is your resolution? I'm still working on an update that should fix everything with aimbot and smarttriggerbot.

EDIT: It seems that I forgot to update coordinates with the SmartTriggerbot, so I'll post an update later today fixing it.
LonelyTwat

07 May 2017, 15:49

bluce wrote:
LonelyTwat wrote:I'm still having the same issue with triggerbot, it only works in fullscreen windowed and the smart triggerbot doesn't work at all
What is your resolution? I'm still working on an update that should fix everything with aimbot and smarttriggerbot.

EDIT: It seems that I forgot to update coordinates with the SmartTriggerbot, so I'll post an update later today fixing it.
Hey! i appreciate your reply i'm playing on 1366x768 and the normal triggerbot seems only work in fullscreen windowed for some reason
bluce

07 May 2017, 18:09

LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:

Hey! i appreciate your reply i'm playing on 1366x768 and the normal triggerbot seems only work in fullscreen windowed for some reason
I cannot fix the triggerbot only working in Fullscreen Windowed mode. If you want it to work with fullscreen, you need some kind of HDMI cable or something. I have it, but a lot of people don't apparently. Also make sure you get the most recent update that should fix Aimbot and SmartTriggerbot for good
LonelyTwat

08 May 2017, 00:31

Thank you when is the update coming out?
bluce

08 May 2017, 03:35

LonelyTwat wrote:Thank you when is the update coming out?
It already did. Look in update notes.
LonelyTwat

08 May 2017, 12:58

bluce wrote:
I'm sorry for bugging you but the Smart triggerbot is still not working but from the bright side the normal Triggerbot works somehow better it's working almost 90% of the time i miss like only 10% of my shots only which is awesome!
bluce

08 May 2017, 21:14

LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:
I'm sorry for bugging you but the Smart triggerbot is still not working but from the bright side the normal Triggerbot works somehow better it's working almost 90% of the time i miss like only 10% of my shots only which is awesome!
What is your resolution?
LonelyTwat

09 May 2017, 02:48

bluce wrote:
LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:
What is your resolution?
1366x768
bluce

09 May 2017, 04:16

LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:
LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:
What is your resolution?
1366x768
And what do you mean the SmartTriggerbot isn't working? What happens with it? Does the aimbot work?
LonelyTwat

09 May 2017, 06:44

bluce wrote:
LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:
LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:
What is your resolution?
1366x768
And what do you mean the SmartTriggerbot isn't working? What happens with it? Does the aimbot work?
Look, this is what i have on right now http://imgur.com/a/JKpAw okay so whenever i press/hold p nothing works but when i use the normal triggerbot by using H it works just fine, i never tried the aimbot tho.
Adi2071

09 May 2017, 10:48

What is the best resolution for this cheat to work properly? Not detectable on FACEIT Anti-Cheat Client?
bluce

09 May 2017, 16:55

Adi2071 wrote:What is the best resolution for this cheat to work properly? Not detectable on FACEIT Anti-Cheat Client?
1920x1080. On default, FACEIT will not detect it. When FACEIT made me install the stupid Anti-Cheat because of too many reports, I used the script for a few games and it didn't seem to detect it, so you should be fine.
bluce

09 May 2017, 16:57

LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:
LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:
LonelyTwat wrote:
bluce wrote:
What is your resolution?
1366x768
Look, this is what i have on right now http://imgur.com/a/JKpAw okay so whenever i press/hold p nothing works but when i use the normal triggerbot by using H it works just fine, i never tried the aimbot tho.
Okay. Try out the aimbot and tell me what happens. I tested it on every resolution and it works for every resolution that I have on this monitor(with the exception of 1024x768 and 800x600).
LonelyTwat

09 May 2017, 17:22

Nope, it doesn't work it just does 360s
raymondd1

09 May 2017, 21:46

Shafin wrote:
bluce wrote:
Shafin wrote:Not sure why but getting these errors. The config file is still in the "w1zware CSGO" file and nothing has been moved or renamed.
Screenshots:
http://puu.sh/vtynz/cd5ac750b4.png
http://puu.sh/vtyow/9973b1ae3c.png
The folder named "w1zware CSGO" must be placed in Downloads or Desktop. Not the .rar file, but the actual folder named "w1zware CSGO". If this doesn't work, try redownloading the script.
I'm hoping to release an installation video soon but I have a lot of school work to do, so it may be a while.
Everything is exactly where its supposed to be. I've redownloaded the script but it still doesnt work. I'm also on the latest version of AutoHotkey :/
Hi,
I had the same problem when i first got the script. I initially read through the readme and it didnt contain a fix, so i did a little sniff of the script. I also found a fix!
This is the fix:
user.PNG
user.PNG (10.21 KiB) Viewed 7959 times
replace the "%A_UserName%" with your C:\User\username\
replace.PNG
replace.PNG (14.53 KiB) Viewed 7959 times
notepad++ makes this much quicker!
configfix.PNG
configfix.PNG (55.16 KiB) Viewed 7959 times
final product should be like this
bluce

09 May 2017, 22:00

raymondd1 wrote:
Shafin wrote:
bluce wrote:
Shafin wrote:Not sure why but getting these errors. The config file is still in the "w1zware CSGO" file and nothing has been moved or renamed.
Screenshots:
http://puu.sh/vtynz/cd5ac750b4.png
http://puu.sh/vtyow/9973b1ae3c.png
The folder named "w1zware CSGO" must be placed in Downloads or Desktop. Not the .rar file, but the actual folder named "w1zware CSGO". If this doesn't work, try redownloading the script.
I'm hoping to release an installation video soon but I have a lot of school work to do, so it may be a while.
Everything is exactly where its supposed to be. I've redownloaded the script but it still doesnt work. I'm also on the latest version of AutoHotkey :/
Hi,
I had the same problem when i first got the script. I initially read through the readme and it didnt contain a fix, so i did a little sniff of the script. I also found a fix!
This is the fix:
user.PNG

replace the "%A_UserName%" with your C:\User\username\

replace.PNG

notepad++ makes this much quicker!

configfix.PNG

final product should be like this
It's supposed to use your username in there, but for whatever reason it is getting stored incorrectly. This doesn't normally happen, so it might be because the operating system or version of AutoHotkey or something.

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”