Multiple Clients, Multiple Macros, Inactive Windows

Ask gaming related questions (AHK v1.1 and older)
Nad

Multiple Clients, Multiple Macros, Inactive Windows

30 Jan 2019, 10:55

So I just started learning how to do all this and I am running into a few issues. I've done minor codeing in Dephi, Phython, C++, and a few others, so this one shouldn't be too hard.

I have figured out how to do at least a little coding in AHK to be able to do this. The problems that I'm have is this. I cannot run AHK becuase the game I use runned Xing3code and AHK is blocked (Perma Ban 1st time), which normally would be the end of the converstion. What I figured out though is Pulover's Macro creator works perfectly fine, so almost he same thing.

1. How do I code something in AHK using notepad++ (open to suggestions on better coding software) and save it to be able to open in PMC? I have played around with this for about an hour and maybe I'm just overlooking something super simple.

2. Doing reseach I just learned that I am able to control a Client that is inactive (minimized or background) with this macro creator, but can I control multiple at the same time with the same code to include the active one? I am going to have to research this one a little further myself becuase certain clients are going to have to be much more complicated than others
including image search criterial and many many "If" and "else" statements. But all of that is possible right? Just want to know before I start coding something that isn't going to work.

Does something like this work?

Code: Select all

#Persistent
SetTimer, Client_1, 1000 ; run label "Client_1" at 1000 ms intervals
return

SetTimer, Client_2, 50 ; run label "Client_2" at 50 ms intervals
return

Client_1: ;; Client_1
	Loop (
   		 ControlSend, 1, ahk_class Client_1
  		  )

Client_2: ;; Client_2
	Loop (
   		 ControlSend, 2, ahk_class Client_2
   		 ControlSend, 3, ahk_class Client_2
   		 ControlSend, 4, ahk_class Client_2
   		 ControlSend, 5, ahk_class Client_2
  		  )
return
Client 1 send number 1 every 1 second, client 2 sents 2 3 4 5 every 1/20th of a second? Then just add more clients as needed?
ryandh94

Re: Multiple Clients, Multiple Macros, Inactive Windows

19 Aug 2020, 21:24

@Nad
hey got discord I wanna talk if you got time

Return to “Gaming Help (v1)”