Path of Exile (PoE) Auto Flask Macro

Post gaming related scripts
joNDel
Facebook: joelstanford
GitHub: joelstanford

Path of Exile (PoE) Auto Flask Macro

08 Apr 2019, 09:47

I have created an automatic flask use macro for Path of Exile (PoE). It allows you to set the duration of each flask (0 to disable) and allows you to add a buff to be automatically kept active, as well (such as Blood Rage). The macro can easily be enabled/disabled from within PoE and only sends keystrokes while in combat (note, this operation would need to be modified for an "always on" style such as an RF Build). The default uses the mouse Right Button for sensing attacks, but can easily be changed to support any attack key, such as "q".

This is pretty much a setup and forget it macro for flask usage. Anytime you enter combat, using the defined attack key, your flasks will begin to trigger and they will each be used again based on the flasks individual duration.

You can find the full source for the script on github at: https://github.com/JoelStanford/PoEAutoFlask.
yeetedtheyeeter

Re: Path of Exile (PoE) Auto Flask Macro

04 Jun 2019, 03:56

Amazing work man. I like GGG, but I am not trying to keep track of my flasks when playing Flicker Strike lol. One question though since I have basically no knowledge of AHK, would I be able to use the Right Mouse Button, and using the scroll wheel button to activate the auto flask macro? Since my RMB is Flicker Strike, and my scroll wheel button is Blade Flurry. If not that is okay, thank you.
joNDel

05 Jun 2019, 07:57

Yea, that’s a very simple change. I’m in a meeting at work, so can’t look up the keycode for the middle bouse button, but I can do it i later today. I’ll send another reply here with the change to make to the file.
joNDel

08 Jun 2019, 07:49

I have updated the post on GitHub with documentation that tells you how to change which mouse button to use to activate the macro. It's a very simple change in the code - basically, I currently use "Rbutton" for Right Click activation. You can change that to "MButton" and now the macro will trigger based on using the middle mouse button. You could also use the Left mouse button by changing to "LButton". I also updated the post with some additional inventory management features, such as moving a large block of items from inventory to stash or vice versa.
tysrhyne

13 Jun 2019, 00:43

i set the times in ms, but when i go to run it, it will only work for 1 map then i must close and re-start the script, then also it has a small white box that shows on screen when running ( kinda new to this so i have no idea what im doing)
joNDel

13 Jun 2019, 05:56

after loading the macro, you always have to alt+f12 to enable it (do again to disable the macro). Once enabled, it should ALWAYS run until you disable it.

Return to “Gaming”