Auto Farmer For Dank Memer Discord Bot

Post gaming related scripts
auruhh

Auto Farmer For Dank Memer Discord Bot

11 Mar 2021, 15:18

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY OF THESE GET YOU BANNED IN ANY SORT OF WAY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK
Hello, this a quick simple farmer I made for the Discord Bot Dank Memer. It auto begs, and auto fishes every 50 seconds (the time it takes for the cooldowns to be done). You can easily add more commands into the script as it's really easy to understand. The beg and fish commands are the only ones (from my knowledge) that don't kill you. This code got me about 60 bank notes overnight along with a lot of other stuff.

NOTE: F5 toggles on, and off the script. Also when you run it, it's toggled on automatically so your computer might freak out a tad bit but after it's done you have the 50 seconds to get to Discord, or you can just hit F5.. I think the sleep 5000 before the loops fixes this as it gives you 5 seconds to get to Discord. But it might break the F5 toggle, if so just go into system tray and right click the script and pause it that way.

Code: Select all

sleep 5000
loop
{
send pls beg
send {Enter}
send pls fish
send {Enter}
sleep 50000
	while Toggle
		Sleep, 50000
}
return

F5::Toggle := !Toggle
Also here is another script that levels you up in the Dank Memer Discord so you can get level 5 and trade as this was something else I found quite tedious. This auto sends a message in #general every 50 seconds as well to avoid the slow-mode. It has multiple messages in the loop so mods don't see you spamming the same thing over and over again :)

Code: Select all

sleep 5000
loop
{
send Just trying to get level 5, don't mind me. But is everyone having a good day?
send {Enter}
sleep 50000
send I spend more time on Dank Memer than I do on my real job
send {Enter}
sleep 50000
send Dank Memer has made me realize I don't quite have a life
send {Enter}
sleep 50000
send I hope everyone is having a good day
send {Enter}
sleep 50000
send I love you all
send {Enter}
sleep 50000
send What is everyone's favorite item? Mine is alcohol because it reminds me of my IRL self :)
send {Enter}
sleep 50000
send yo this lvl 5 taking a fat minute >:(
send {Enter}
sleep 50000
	while Toggle
		Sleep, 50000
}
return

F5::Toggle := !Toggle

Return to “Gaming Scripts (v1)”