I've applied some of the suggestions and more fixes to the code boxes (e.g. in post preview).
I support these suggestions:
- Make the speech bubbles on the board index perform 'mark topic read'.
- Remove the redundant Facebook and Google+ profile fields.
- Remove the 'Unread posts' or 'No unread posts' tooltips from the board index and viewforum.
- Proper mobile theme, although it doesn't matter to me personally.
For viewforum, the speech bubbles could go to latest/unread post - they should be much easier to click than the little arrow.
I'm done for now and don't intend to implement any of these myself, but I might change my mind.
I disagree with:
- Making the green speech bubble blue. I don't see why we need to reduce the number of colours used on the page. That said, I'd be fine with it being blue.
- Removing the black popout for the forum descriptions. If you don't want it to pop out, don't point the mouse at the forum link. I like that it grabs attention; maybe more people will actually read the descriptions.
- guest3456's suggestions for quote boxes. I do not think the grey background is any less distracting; but it is uglier.
joedf wrote:Done, added the line.
I have moved it to the stylesheet (by editing the appropriate files and compiling it with SASS).