CudaText is a cross-platform text editor, written in Lazarus. Open source project. It is extensible by Python add-ons (plugins, linters, code tree parsers, external tools). Syntax parser is feature-rich, based on EControl engine (though not as fast as in some competitors).
- Syntax highlight for lot of languages (230+ lexers). including AutoHotkey
- Code tree: structure of functions/classes/etc, if lexer allows it.
- Code folding.
- Multi-carets and multi-selections.
- Find/Replace with regular expressions.
- Configs in JSON format. Including lexer-specific configs.
- Tabbed UI.
- Split view to primary/secondary. Split window to 2/3/4/6 groups of tabs.
- Command palette, with fuzzy matching.
- Minimap. Micromap.
- Show unprinted whitespace.
- Support for many encodings.
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Binary/Hex viewer for files of unlimited size (can show 10 Gb logs).
- Correctly saves binary files.