v1.1.28 - Hotstring(), new variables, etc.
Posted: 10 Feb 2018, 21:29
- Changed __Delete to catch and report exceptions when called during object cleanup. It previously had the (erroneous) effect of "postponing" the exception until the next function call or the end of the try-block/thread.
- Changed hotstring recognizer to reset when focus changes instead of just when the active window changes.
- Changed WinMenuSelectItem to treat menu 0& as the window's system menu.
- Added support for all built-in variables in the path passed to #Include.
- Added A_TimeIdleKeyboard and A_TimeIdleMouse.
- Added A_ListLines.
- Added A_ComSpec (alias of ComSpec).
- Added A_LoopFilePath (alias of A_LoopFileFullPath, which is a misnomer).
- Added hotstring X option to execute a same-line action instead of auto-replace.
- Added Hotstring().
- Added function hotstrings.
- Added MaxParts parameter to StrSplit.
- Improved #MenuMaskKey to allow specifying VK and SC, or vk00sc000.
- Fixed #MenuMaskKey treating some valid keys (such as Del) as invalid.
- Optimised detection of AltGr on Unicode builds. This fixes a delay which occurred at startup (since v1.1.27.00) or the first time Send is called for each target keyboard layout (prior to v1.1.27.00).
- Fixed misleading vicinity lines for x up::y remap error.
- Fixed Menu Tray, Icon, HICON:%hicon%, which now uses <em>hicon</em> without resizing it.