Added Locale option for InputBox to enable locale-specific button names. [PR #143 from Ragnar-F]
Improved support for long paths (see "long paths" in the help index).
General hotkey improvements:
- Improved support for overlapping hotkeys like <^a and ^a with #If. If all variants of a hotkey are disabled by #If, a more general hotkey may be triggered. In other words, disabling the hotkeys with #If should now behave more like turning them off or removing them from the script.
- Improved detection of incorrect modifier key state by the hook.
- Fixed wildcard hotkey selection to ignore modifier changes made by Send.
- Fixed hotkeys misfiring after Send xy where x requires AltGr.
- Fixed an unnecessary LCtrl being sent after Send x where x requires AltGr.
- Fixed AltGr detection on Unicode 32-bit builds when OS is 64-bit.
- Fixed sending of AltGr combinations while RCtrl is down.
- Fixed interaction between Send and Shift-numpad causing Shift to stick. This fixes intermittent issues with hotkeys like Numpad1::Send +1.
- Optimized detection of fake Shift generated by system numpad handling.
- Fixed fake RShift being considered physical, inconsistent with LShift.
Fixed Slider +TickInterval0 to set interval to 0, disabling ticks.
Fixed DllCall critical errors to always exit, ignoring OnExit result.
Fixed ExitApp 2 bypassing release of objects in global/static vars.
Fixed menu and GUI events causing CPU-maxing loops in some cases. Specifically, when a modal message loop is running and the script is uninterruptible, menu and GUI event messages were repeatedly re-posted. These are now discarded, as they can't be handled or kept in the queue. This is consistent with hotkeys, etc.
Changed ComObjCreate to use CLSIDFromProgID for non-GUID strings. This fixes ComObjCreate("Microsoft.Windows.ActCtx") and possibly others which aren't in the registry but work with VBScript and JScript.