Issues encountered while navigating the old forum

Discuss issues and requests related with the forum software
GameNtt

Issues encountered while navigating the old forum

12 Dec 2022, 12:05

Maybe I'm not up to date on how the old forums are being maintained, but recently, when I've been looking at the old forums, when there are links to other forum pages (they have a link which doesn't directly go to the actual topic, it just has a #code and a p=code, which is insufficient for the old forums which require the entire title(or whatever fits in the url) to be there in the url), they don't go to the respective post and instead go to the base forum page. When I try to search for the particular post using the postid, it says that "Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /board/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.autohotkey.com Port 443". I don't know whether this was changed or not, but I seem to recall that some administrator (maybe tank) said that the old forums will still be searchable/viewable, but that is no longer the case. Could someone fix this please?
joedf

Re: Issues encountered while navigating the old forum

12 Dec 2022, 20:31

Yeah, it's not working right. and we dont pay for the IPBoards updates anymore... We kind of rely on google's indexing for searching...
Please share the link you are looking for here. Perhaps, I can help track it down for you.
Image Image Image Image Image
Windows 10 x64 Professional, Intel i5-8500, NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB, 2x16GB Kingston FURY Beast - DDR4 3200 MHz | [About Me] | [About the AHK Foundation] | [Courses on AutoHotkey]
[ASPDM - StdLib Distribution] | [Qonsole - Quake-like console emulator] | [LibCon - Autohotkey Console Library]

Return to “Forum Issues”