- Firefox was struggling with this page:
list of every command/function/variable from across all versions - AutoHotkey Community
A web page is slowing down your browser. What would you like to do?
- This is the worst page I've seen for IE:
Base64 decode and create file from clipboard - AutoHotkey Community
- I'll do what I can for the short-term future, however ...
- Before this year, I never had any problems with slow AHK pages.
- I've found that the one or two really slow webpages in IE, are also slow in other web browsers. Although, the AutoHotkey forum is the only website I've seen that looks like it could actually crash my PC (other pages crash only individual/all IE tabs).
- So, perhaps something isn't designed optimally, and perhaps some code could be added to disable something if the browser is IE, or perhaps a forum/url option for reduced appearance, improved performance.
- The forum really benefits from automation, and IE is still the best browser for automation.
[EDIT:] I meant *automation* (e.g. resize posts on the old forum), *not* mass web scraping.