My account is not allowed to post

Discuss issues and requests related with the forum software
Travisbklein2

My account is not allowed to post

11 Jul 2019, 17:11

Hey guys so I come back to autohotkey every now and again and I try to participate in the forums and I got a message saying that I have been blocked.

I haven't used the forum in months and just post every so often.

I then went into the forum help section and somebody named tank says to pm him if this happens to you however this genius tank has set it up so you cannot pm either and that is blocked.

Also when I registered this new account the confirmation email went to spam, I think whoever is running these forums needs some help maybe a lot of it.
gregster

Re: My account is not allowed to post

11 Jul 2019, 17:37

There is an e-mail address in this post, explaining the new anti-spam measures, that you can use to message tank with the details of your problems (there is also the 'Contact us' link at the bottom of each page that should usually work). Please remember that all team members are volunteers and use their free time to keep the forum running.

Unfortunately, due to massive spam attacks, it was necessary to rigorously limit the posting abilities (and other rights) of accounts with low activity/post counts.
It is well possible that innocent accounts get caught up in this, but in general, this was necessary to assure a positive experience for the majority of forum members.

Thank you for your understanding!

Return to “Forum Issues”