- AutoHotkey's main window is the one you get by right-clicking the tray icon and clicking Open.
- This closes the process rather than the window.
- This closes the window.
- I wondered if there was a cleaner way to close the window. Thanks.
- [EDIT:] This works to close the window (without closing the process).
- It is mentioned on the WinClose documentation page.
- While WinRestore/WinMove/WinMinimize/WinMaximize appear to work similarly to the items in a window's alt+space menu. WinClose is an exception.
- In order of forcefulness: WM_SYSCOMMAND+SC_CLOSE, WM_CLOSE, TerminateProcess.
- WinClose uses WM_CLOSE. WinKill uses WM_CLOSE and TerminateProcess.
Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
1 post • Page 1 of 1