Need a Gui but don't want the hassle of learning to code it yourself? Or those pesky GUI builders not working quite right?
Well now you're in luck. With the press of a single button, you too can have a nice* GUI built instantly** with 0*** effort!
* Opinions may vary, results may vary. ** Instantly-ness not guaranteed, especially with Speak enabled. *** Some effort required, such as but not limited to: saving the script, running the script, pressing a button
- handy for learning gui basics
- 11-ish control types
- single click GUI creation
- speaking, for the visually impaired or those who cannot read ahk well
- basic GUI documentation
- code output, including labels and named variables
- anti button-spam technology
- GUI preview
- amazingly not-so-perfect simple code generation that mostly kind of works
- completely stand-alone. No files created anywhere, no registry stuff, no dependencies (I think).
- some would say the commented code is a hoot