Explorer column interaction (get/set: which appear, width, ascending/descending order)

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
jeeswg

Re: Explorer column interaction (get/set: which appear, width, ascending/descending order)

12 Apr 2018, 22:09

- See this for methods:
IAccessible interface (Windows)
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/librar ... s.85).aspx
- If you see something of the form abc.def(), that is an object and its method: obj.method().
- The talk is getting a bit hard to follow. If you give me the instructions: I would like columns A, B, C, D, to be displayed in that order, and I would like the columns to be sorted by B (descending), A (ascending), C (descending). I'll have a look at sorting that out.
- Btw I regularly use this library to sort by the date modified column, but I almost never look at this code, except for requests here, but no-one has yet asked re. the lower-down 'IFV2' functions IIRC.
- [EDIT:] I've added links to 3 example scripts in the OP which should help get you started.
homepage | tutorials | wish list | fun threads | donate
WARNING: copy your posts/messages before hitting Submit as you may lose them due to CAPTCHA
raphaelfreeman

Re: Explorer column interaction (get/set: which appear, width, ascending/descending order)

31 Mar 2021, 00:49

@jeeswg
I would love an ahk to organise my finder window in a certain way. could I commission you to write one for me? My ahk skills are very primitive!

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”