EitherMouse 0.8 - Multiple mice, individual settings...

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
Kruskal

Re: EitherMouse 0.8 - Multiple mice, individual settings...

17 Dec 2020, 14:10

gwarble wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 09:21
mirror meaning left handed, ie mirrored across the x axis visually

so EitherMouse by itself with no other mouse utilities or ahk scripts running is making your cursor disappear? does it happen with windows dedault mouse cursor scheme? any behavior that seems to cause it?
Ah, I didn't notice the cursor pointed the other way when "mirrored". But why the change of color? Why is mirroring preferred by some of your users?

I am running other AHK scripts, but not mouse oriented. My Mouse Pointer Scheme says <none>. Haven't detected any use that causes the disappearance.

I turned off Enable Pointer Shadow since it wasn't working anyway and seemed a little animated. Haven't had a problem since. Not much use since then, though. Maybe that's it.
RSMilward

17 Dec 2020, 14:26

I have 2 trackballs (left & right), and the mirrored cursors let me easily distinguish between them.
gwarble

17 Dec 2020, 16:11

Yes the left handed (mirrored) cursors are useful to distinguish and more intuitive for some left handed mouse users... It doesn't change the color on purpose, it just doesn't know yours are purple (it can be any color you want as long as its white ;) )

I will see if I can duplicate your problem on my end...
EitherMouse - Multiple mice, individual settings . . . . www.EitherMouse.com . . . . forum . . . .
Kruskal

19 Dec 2020, 15:20

Kruskal wrote:
17 Dec 2020, 14:10

<Clipped>

I turned off Enable Pointer Shadow since it wasn't working anyway and seemed a little animated. Haven't had a problem since. Not much use since then, though. Maybe that's it.
It's been a couple of days now running with no Pointer Shadow. Not one incidence of disappearing cursor yet.

Return to “Scripts and Functions”