EitherMouse 0.8 - Multiple mice, individual settings...

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
gwarble

Re: EitherMouse 0.8 - Multiple mice, individual settings...

18 Oct 2019, 10:22

hopefully its trivial and I will incorporate whats needed for you and other users that may already use chocolatey, but honestly I personally don't think this distribution/update model is value-add. Most administrators would just use a couple lines in powershell to download and install with command line parameters I would think.
EitherMouse - Multiple mice, individual settings . . . . www.EitherMouse.com . . . . forum . . . .
mattdoofus

06 Dec 2019, 19:05

I've tried searching this thread a bit and saw you were possibly adding the ability to lock each cursor to a specific monitor. Is this still going to be added? A program called Pluralinput does this but sadly doesn't work with my mice.
gwarble

20 Dec 2019, 12:48

mattdoofus: it was never implemented as a feature, only as a plugin... I will see if I can dig it out, but the usefulness is limited by the inability to use both mice simultaneously without interference

zaekaleem: thanks... for over 10 years since releasing EitherMouse, I can't believe its not built in
EitherMouse - Multiple mice, individual settings . . . . www.EitherMouse.com . . . . forum . . . .
abhirkmv

Re: EitherMouse 0.59 - Multiple mice, individual settings...

Today, 09:48

gwarble wrote:
25 Sep 2014, 13:20
I added two simple things last night that will allow for many of the requests for features and other things to be added by the end user...
- custom mouse button remapping (for peter723pan, peterpanExample.ahk)
I also want to do a more complex swap: swap left and right buttons, THEN left and middle buttons.
Where can I find this peterpanExample.ahk?
I cant open the /plugins directory on the eithermouse website

Return to “Scripts and Functions”