Re: Clipjump : The Ultimate Clipboard Manager

11 Apr 2014, 02:48

v10.8

<li>Added "Common Formats" paste format plugin
<li>Enhanced the PublicAPI and it is now distributed with Clipjump
<li>Fixed: Issue with Shift+4 shortcut due to Clipjump Custom
<li>Fixed: Errors due to missing plugins in plugin system
Writes at Dev Letters

Clipjump Clipboard Manager : More Scripts (updated 2019)

Avi

22 Apr 2014, 08:57

v11.0

<li>Added 'Channel Organizer' to help manage channels through a Graphical interface
<li>Fixed - Clips not shown correctly in presence of <b>Clipboard Monitoring program</b> like Executor.
<li>Fixed - Image not shown in Search in Paste Mode
<li>Many other small fixes
Writes at Dev Letters

Avi

30 Jun 2014, 05:04

v11.4

Added tips over Channel organizer buttons
Added option to always start paste mode with default formatting
Minor enhancements in documentation, common formats, plugin manager and channel organizer
Writes at Dev Letters

skoliver1

04 Jul 2014, 12:35

I was looking through the CHM file and couldn't find anything about permanent clips. There is a setting for how long to keep the clips (30 days, by default) but there are some that I would want to always have available, without a time duration.
Is there a setting like that? Or could it be added?

Thanks

::update::
Actually, I think I asked too soon. The part below, seems to say that clips stored in channels other than 0, are permanently stored. Is that correct?
IMPORTANT
Note that Clipjump uses Channel 0 as the default and the main channel and should be used for general purposes. Channel 0 (Default) is the only channel for which the Minimum Number of Active Clips setting is valid, all other channel have no minimum and thus store unlimited clips.
The setting Retain Clipboard data upon Application restart is invalid on channels other than 0 and so channels 1+ store clips until they are deleted by the user.
Avi

04 Jul 2014, 22:35

skoliver1 wrote: ::update::
Actually, I think I asked too soon. The part below, seems to say that clips stored in channels other than 0, are permanently stored. Is that correct?
IMPORTANT
Note that Clipjump uses Channel 0 as the default and the main channel and should be used for general purposes. Channel 0 (Default) is the only channel for which the Minimum Number of Active Clips setting is valid, all other channel have no minimum and thus store unlimited clips.
The setting Retain Clipboard data upon Application restart is invalid on channels other than 0 and so channels 1+ store clips until they are deleted by the user.
Yes
Writes at Dev Letters

Avi

05 Jul 2014, 00:49

v11.5
Fixed a bug with Common Formats in the previous versions.
Updated ClipjumpCustom documentation
More minor improvements
Writes at Dev Letters

hoppfrosch

Setting default channel for inserting new clips

15 Jul 2014, 01:50

Is there a way to pre-define a channel where new clips are inserted?

Situation:
I have defined a Clipjump-Channel as repository for often used clips.
Pasting is quite easy - open paste Mode, select channel, select desired clip and paste it.

But now: I do some random copying into clipboard. As I forgot to change the channel, the clip is added to my Repository-Channel :-(

Is there a way to define: Insert new clip always into channel XXX? (or protect a channel to avoid random insertions?)

Would be nice to have, as with this I would be able, to keep me "protected" repository channels free from random insertions ...
Avi

Re: Setting default channel for inserting new clips

15 Jul 2014, 01:57

hoppfrosch wrote:Is there a way to pre-define a channel where new clips are inserted?
Situation:
I have defined a Clipjump-Channel as repository for often used clips.
Pasting is quite easy - open paste Mode, select channel, select desired clip and paste it.

But now: I do some random copying into clipboard. As I forgot to change the channel, the clip is added to my Repository-Channel :-(

Is there a way to define: Insert new clip always into channel XXX? (or protect a channel to avoid random insertions?)

Would be nice to have, as with this I would be able, to keep me "protected" repository channels free from random insertions ...
:o Protected Channels - http://clipjump.sourceforge.net/docs/ch ... #protected
Writes at Dev Letters

hoppfrosch

15 Jul 2014, 01:59

:oops: Have read it multiple times before, but couldn't find/remember it :shock:

The problem is with this solution, that if a protected channel is selected, you can either add the clip to the protected channel or not. There is no way to select another channel to add the clip to ... A hird possibilty "Add to default channel" would be nice here ...
Avi

15 Jul 2014, 20:20

hoppfrosch wrote:The problem is with this solution, that if a protected channel is selected, you can either add the clip to the protected channel or not. There is no way to select another channel to add the clip to ... A hird possibilty "Add to default channel" would be nice here ...
Hmm. I will see.
Writes at Dev Letters

Avi

07 Aug 2014, 07:55

v11.6
  • Added new formats, <em>TrimWhiteSpace</em> and <em>DeHTML</em> in <a href="docs/plugins/plugin_commonformats.html">Common Formats</a>
  • Added <a href="docs/history.html#holdclip">HoldClip</a> in History Tool
  • Added option to change channel in <a href="docs/organizer.html">channel organizer</a>
  • Added option in <a href="docs/channels.html#protected">Protected channel</a> popup to transfer to default channel
  • Added option to open clip in Common Format plugin via HoldClip
  • History tool can now be kept active after <a href="docs/history.html#ipaste">Insta Pasting</a>
  • Fixed bug where some icons were not displayed in channel organizer
  • More minor bug fixes, doc and program improvements
The problem is with this solution, that if a protected channel is selected, you can either add the clip to the protected channel or not. There is no way to select another channel to add the clip to ... A hird possibilty "Add to default channel" would be nice here ...
This has been added !
Writes at Dev Letters

DaveT1

06 Jan 2015, 06:47

Hi Avi,

Clipjump is great. I've been using Ditto for years and thought that was good, but there so much more here and easier to use - thanks!

Just one really, really simple question: Is it possible to do an unformatted paste removing line breaks at the same time? I quite commonly end up manually removing line breaks following a paste.

Ditto had this as an extra utility, but Ditto couldn't paste both unformatted text whilst simultaneously removing line breaks.

Thanks for any help, and congrats again on a great tool.
Avi

24 Jan 2015, 04:46

DaveT1 wrote:Hi Avi,

Clipjump is great. I've been using Ditto for years and thought that was good, but there so much more here and easier to use - thanks!

Just one really, really simple question: Is it possible to do an unformatted paste removing line breaks at the same time? I quite commonly end up manually removing line breaks following a paste.

Ditto had this as an extra utility, but Ditto couldn't paste both unformatted text whilst simultaneously removing line breaks.

Thanks for any help, and congrats again on a great tool.
Use the CommonFormats paste format .
When you are at the clip, press Z.. till you reach [Common Formats] and then use RegexReplace inside it.
In Input string, write i)\n as the first line and you're done.

Learn more about RegexReplace - https://www.autohotkey.com/docs/command ... eplace.htm
Writes at Dev Letters

DaveT1

26 Jan 2015, 05:24

Hi Avi,

Many thanks for getting back on this - the clue I needed was Common Formats! But I couldn't get your suggestion of i)\n to work. But after a little digging on the autohotkey forum, a recent post by Lexikos suggested \R.

So in the Common Formats input field, on the 1st line I typed \R, and on the second line I types - ie., a space. And this works a treat.

I should just qualify both my original question and the note here, by saying that this works when copying text from a pdf file and pasting in Word. And this is what I needed such a facility for.

Thanks again for replying and, again, congratulations on a great tool.
Avi

27 Jan 2015, 05:11

DaveT1 wrote:Hi Avi,

Many thanks for getting back on this - the clue I needed was Common Formats! But I couldn't get your suggestion of i)\n to work. But after a little digging on the autohotkey forum, a recent post by Lexikos suggested \R.

So in the Common Formats input field, on the 1st line I typed \R, and on the second line I types - ie., a space. And this works a treat.

I should just qualify both my original question and the note here, by saying that this works when copying text from a pdf file and pasting in Word. And this is what I needed such a facility for.

Thanks again for replying and, again, congratulations on a great tool.
Great !! maybe I tested the i)\n with some text from my text editor. Windows uses \R (carriage return) as newline characters so that maybe why yours is working.
But in my case both \n and \R works. :o ;)
Writes at Dev Letters

hotkeyguy

Re: Clipjump : Clipjump_wait4file() endless loop

08 Apr 2015, 05:20

Hello Avi,

yep Clipjump is great. I'm just testing the Public API:

Code: Select all

oCj := new Clipjump()
OutputDebug, % oCj.version
BUT Clipjump_wait4file() is in an endless loop, publicAPI.ahk line 51.
clipjumpcom.txt is created (line 122), contains an 'a', but is deleted immediately in line 129. Which file should be created - cjcb.txt?

I'm working with Clipjump_11.6.1, Windows 7 Professional/64 Bit SP1 and non-standard (my own) pathes/folders.

Many thanks and greetings
hotkeyguy
Avi

Re: Clipjump : Clipjump_wait4file() endless loop

08 Apr 2015, 06:29

hotkeyguy wrote:Hello Avi,

yep Clipjump is great. I'm just testing the Public API:

oCj := new Clipjump()
OutputDebug, % oCj.version
BUT Clipjump_wait4file() is in an endless loop, publicAPI.ahk line 51.
clipjumpcom.txt is created (line 122), contains an 'a', but is deleted immediately in line 129. Which file should be created - cjcb.txt?

I'm working with Clipjump_11.6.1, Windows 7 Professional/64 Bit SP1 and non-standard (my own) pathes/folders.

Many thanks and greetings
hotkeyguy
cjcb.txt is created by Clipjump and it contains the output to the functions in line 43 ( rFuncs := "|getClipAt|getClipLoc|getVar|runFunction|" )

The loop near line 122 waits for upto 2 seconds for clipjumpcom.txt to be created and then terminates if no response.
clipjumpcom.txt is actually a symbol between the client script and clipjump and it tells something about the status of request.
The loop should not go in infinite loop in the normal case. It will either wait till 2 secs and then terminate or terminate quickly after getting response.

The following code works perfectly fine here.

#include %A_scriptdir%/publicAPI.ahk
cj := new Clipjump()
msgbox % cj.version
Are you running compiled Clipjump or from source ? I use Clipjump's source with AHK_L_Latest x32 bit. x64 bit had some problems the last time I tried it.
Writes at Dev Letters

Avi

Clipjump v12

21 May 2015, 05:23

Updated to v12
  • Added feature to delete multiple items in Channel Organizer
  • Improvement in Common Formats
  • Removed Select Channel GUI, Channel Organizer will take its place
  • Added Portuguese-Brazilian language
  • Many improvements for ClipjumpCustom
  • Better keyboard handling for Channel Organizer
  • Added new API function getClipByTag()
  • Lots and lots of bug fixes
Writes at Dev Letters

Avi

Clipjump v12.3

09 Nov 2015, 04:18

updated to v12.3

1. Fixed bug with Action Mode not showing on some systems
2. [New] Move clip to first position in Paste Mode using Q
3. [New] Pop from channel
4. [New] Use Win instead of Ctrl for Paste Mode
5. [API] New function : disable
Writes at Dev Letters

RosePetalFactory

Re: Clipjump : The Ultimate Clipboard Manager [Updated 9/11]

20 Nov 2015, 15:02

Clipjump is FANTASTIC!!!! After snagging many things from articles, I open the Clip Manager, then select a few clips and use the Quick Paste by hitting the space bar. The only problem is, after going through all the options, plugins and even changing code, I see no way to add line breaks as clip separators. Instead, multiple clips are jumbled all together so that after pasting, who knows where one began and the other ended. Can I change something in the code that would allow for bookending each clip with the line breaks or text or anything really, of my choice? THANK YOU FOR THIS WONDERFULLY HELPFUL TOOL!!! What a labor of love it must be <3

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”