[CLASS] MySQLAPI - MySQL wrapper

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools
needle

Re: [CLASS] MySQLAPI - MySQL wrapper

18 Apr 2018, 07:31

just me wrote: The project was cancelled, and currently I havn't time as well as interest to continue the work on the class script. It might be useful anyway, that's why it's here:
Hello everybody,
I need to connect a script I wrote to a MariaDB and I'd like to know if these are the latest and most complete SQL libs or there have been further developments: all the info I'm finding is several years old.
Thanks a lot!
Elendiar

17 Aug 2018, 08:00

Hi, thanks you for usefull scripts, but i have and issue.
Try connect to server, reject with message:
Connection failed!
2026 - SSL connection error: Unable get certificate

Connection from HeiduSQL successfull, connect to another server through lib successfull too. How can i disable ssl or connect and ignore this ? I have no access to sql server, nead read data. What can it be ?
kyuuuri

27 Nov 2018, 09:40

Hello, i have a problem with libmysql.dll

I get this error when running MySQLAPI_demo.ahk:
"could not load" (path to libmysql.dll / it is the same folder as the demo.ahk) ... "is not a valid win32 app".
I already downloaded all x32 versions from here https://downloads.mysql.com/archives/c-c/ and none of those work, even tried the x64 ones and i get the same error.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
kyuuuri

27 Nov 2018, 10:12

kyuuuri wrote:
27 Nov 2018, 09:40
Hello, i have a problem with libmysql.dll

I get this error when running MySQLAPI_demo.ahk:
"could not load" (path to libmysql.dll / it is the same folder as the demo.ahk) ... "is not a valid win32 app".
I already downloaded all x32 versions from here https://downloads.mysql.com/archives/c-c/ and none of those work, even tried the x64 ones and i get the same error.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.
I solved it, i feel stupid, i was running the .ahk with ahk 64 bits hahaha. You have to run it with x32.
iaveto

04 Jan 2019, 09:51

Hi just me!

I tried to connect to my database using your class but got a message box with this:

Query:
(here is my query)

Result:
Name =
Value =

What should I do?
just me

05 Jan 2019, 03:11

iaveto wrote:What should I do?
At least you should post your code. I'm not a MySQL expert, but others here might be able to answer your question.

Return to “Scripts and Functions”