Great program. I love to see how people do different tasks. Even though this has been done before in other code it is always fun to see how it can be done, and done this well, in AHK. Thanks.
I found something I didn't like though. The code unconditionally copies all *.png to the folder intended to hold the card faces. I had a bunch of .png files in the folder where I launched the script and it moved all my files.
A simple modification neutered this behavior.
Code: Select all
loop, parse, tileset, "`,"
if !fileexist(a_scriptdir . "\tiles_cards\" . a_loopfield . ".png")
extract_tile(%a_loopfield%_Data, a_scriptdir . "\tiles_cards\" . a_loopfield . ".png")
;filemove, *.png, tiles_cards\*.*
It may just be a peeve of mine but I believe code should "do no harm". I'm always careful to not disturb anything that is not meant to be under direct control of the script.
Again, good work!