[Editor] Browser Automation Macro Editor (TagIE)

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
iPhilip

Re: [Editor] Browser Automation Macro Editor (TagIE)

22 Nov 2018, 12:51

burque505,

Thank you for sharing the download link to the Symbola font. I had noticed that it was not on my system.

adegard,

I encourage you to find a solution that doesn't rely on a non-standard font. Here is a list of the fonts that are recommended under AutoHotkey. If one of those doesn't have the symbols you need, you might want to consider using icons.

iPhilip
Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) - AutoHotkey v2.0+ (Unicode 64-bit)
leosouza85

22 Nov 2018, 13:59

As feature requests, the already said frames and events, and the hability to print all tags id found on the page. Again, Wonderful work!
adegard

22 Nov 2018, 15:36

@iPhilipp & @burque505
Thanks for your help.
I upload a new version with Button-Icon in Shell32, but could you please control if it appears also for you like the image below? :think:
(I'm not sure about indexing shell32)

@leosouza85
OK, I will had some extra-advance features in menu (to not over-load button beginner area) :)
iPhilip

22 Nov 2018, 16:11

@adegard

Thank you. This is what it looks like on my system. Notice the slight cropping above the "Chrome Browsing" label.

Cheers!
20181122130728.jpg
20181122130728.jpg (55.52 KiB) Viewed 4601 times
Windows 10 Pro (64 bit) - AutoHotkey v2.0+ (Unicode 64-bit)
burque505

22 Nov 2018, 16:55

@adegard, for comparison here's mine. Note I've got DPI scaling set to 125% which may account for the cropping.
Regards,
burque505
TagIE_Editor_Icon.GIF
TagIE_Editor_Icon.GIF (51.54 KiB) Viewed 4589 times
EDIT:
With Gui, -DPIScale added, doesn't look too much different, but it's smaller on screen.
TagIE_Editor_Icon.GIF
TagIE_Editor_Icon.GIF (51.54 KiB) Viewed 4589 times
Attachments
TagIE_Editor_Icon_DPISCALE_Off.GIF
TagIE_Editor_Icon_DPISCALE_Off.GIF (54.99 KiB) Viewed 4586 times
leosouza85

23 Nov 2018, 04:00

It is looking wonderful! If you dont stop to update it could be the best web scrapping software ever!
adegard

23 Nov 2018, 12:37

Thank you @burque505 @leosouza85 ... need some graphical corrections...

I upload a new version with menu to load Script directly in TagIE_Editor from GitHub community...
It could be usefull because the easiest way to learn for beginners is by example! Not for you in this forum, who are experts of ahk, but for non-coding skills people outside of the forum... Also you could share your knowledges by this way...

Here a quick video how to extract Gist script: Image
To put your own: only need to do is to insert "TagIE" in title... RSS feed will be then pass throught daily

Thanks you for your comments... I appreciate so much :clap:
leosouza85

23 Nov 2018, 12:55

adegard wrote:
23 Nov 2018, 12:37
Thank you @burque505 @leosouza85 ... need some graphical corrections...

I upload a new version with menu to load Script directly in TagIE_Editor from GitHub community...
It could be usefull because the easiest way to learn for beginners is by example! Not for you in this forum, who are experts of ahk, but for non-coding skills people outside of the forum... Also you could share your knowledges by this way...

Here a quick video how to extract Gist script: Image
To put your own: only need to do is to insert "TagIE" in title... RSS feed will be then pass throught daily

Thanks you for your comments... I appreciate so much :clap:
Did you contacted Joe Glines? I think he would love to participate on this project
adegard

23 Nov 2018, 13:59

Yes, @leosouza85 I connect with him, but we didn'ìt spoke about it....
You know, I'm doing this for me and also to help friends who strugle in businesses: to give them new strategies to grow and survive online!... I'm not a programmer, I hate "perfectionnism", I'm just taking the best and puting together the pieces.... I'm proud you apreciate ! Thanks you
burque505

23 Nov 2018, 18:36

Hi adegard, please look at the following code and see if it might be useful. I wanted to get rid of the font requirement and make spacing a little easier as the script gets updated (using a lot of "xs" and "ys" instead of hard-coded coordinates). It doesn't add any functionality, but it might help.
Also in this script is some cool code I found here for putting icons in buttons, just a different way (check out the Chrome icon :)). I put the Chrome icon in a ZIP file so I could upload it.
Spoiler
Looks like this:
burque505.GIF
burque505.GIF (74.14 KiB) Viewed 4512 times
Thanks again for sharing this! I'm really having fun with it.
Regards,
burque505
Attachments
Chrome.zip
(26.09 KiB) Downloaded 124 times
adegard

24 Nov 2018, 08:33

Hi @burque505 thank you for you code... it's working well and prettier! I will use it for next release... :thumbup:
adegard

24 Nov 2018, 09:47

Added New Release :
- graphical improvments of @burque505
- New Parsing simplied function in TaGIE
Example here: https://gist.github.com/adegard/f491ed0 ... d0e43b60f1

Thank for your comments
burque505

24 Nov 2018, 15:08

Hi adegard, thanks again. Very inspiring. I probably won't stop tweaking :)
Code adding another icon (included) for the iWB2 learner:
Spoiler
I have trouble with the included iWB2_Learner.exe because I'm running at 120dpi, and everything is squashed together. Zooming is an issue too.
There's a script called iWB2_Learner_Zoom3.2.ahk that Joe Glines tweaked (thank Joe!), but it was missing the Index field that I use when I need to. So there's a re-tweaked version of it (.exe and .ahk) attached.

I am working on a script to copy the selectors from IE_Selector_x64.exe to the clipboard but it isn't ready to post yet (almost) which might not yet be ready for prime time, but here it is in the next spoiler. There is a help menu entry for it; the hotkeys are Alt-G for copying from the 64-bit tool, and Alt-H for the 32-bit tool.
Spoiler
Showing new icon:
New icon for iWB2_Learner.GIF
New icon for iWB2_Learner.GIF (54.46 KiB) Viewed 4462 times
Please let me know if any of this doesn't work, is missing, or is otherwise hosed.
Attachments
iWB2 icon.zip
(5.66 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
iWB2 Learner Zoom tweaked.zip
(559.73 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
adegard

24 Nov 2018, 18:21

@burque505, many thanks for this!
I test icon and also your version of iWB2_Learner_Zoom3.2.ahk that Joe Glines tweaked, it seems to work perfectly

You have more experience than me, so you give really a good help to this project :)

In the minetime I also added your found issues on Selector to issues list on GitHub:

https://github.com/adegard/TagIE.ahk/issues

We stay updated!
burque505

24 Nov 2018, 18:36

@adegard, thanks for your kind words, I haven't added much at all. You are doing all the hard work! :)
Maybe you'll end up with the first RPA platform built in AutoHotkey.
Some things that come to mind for that, farther down the road are:
Vis2 by iseahound for OCR:
FindText by feiyue for finding both text and images:
(Maybe) some wrappers around the many ComObject scripts for working with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, et cetera.
(I don't want much, do I ? ;) )

By the way, I just found your blog , and after going through it I realized my code for putting selectors on the clipboard is probably worse than useless. I didn't know it would give that nicely stripped selector by right-clicking!
For those just joining us :), I mean that

Code: Select all

nodeName: INPUT
id:       query
class:    search-form__input
type:     text
---------
body > div:nth-of-type(1) > main > div:nth-of-type(1) > section > div:nth-of-type(1) > form > input:nth-of-type(1)
becomes

body > div:nth-of-type(1) > main > div:nth-of-type(1) > section > div:nth-of-type(1) > form > input:nth-of-type(1)
after a right click! On the clipboard, ready for pasting, just like shown in the video in the first post. Cool! Please consider putting a link to your blog in that post.
IE_Selector.gif
IE_Selector.gif (48.06 KiB) Viewed 4414 times

Regards,
burque505
adegard

25 Nov 2018, 15:57

Hi @burque505, thanks for your comment and help again.

Your suggestions on OCR and FindText are great, How integrate them inside ?? I must be careful to not complicate too much :crazy:

For IE_Selector: you made this code in autoit? :lol: You know... I didn't remember from where I download it... :wtf:
I t 's a very great tool.
Could you convert it in autohotkey to use it as a function?

Sure I can better explain how to use right click and then links this forum from my blog, but the audience are not developer... I need to simplify at maximum. Remember I want to make an easy RPA Editor for "non-programming skills" users...
adegard

25 Nov 2018, 16:16

I need also a simple tool for parsing to generate reports. (creating arrays from lists of items or html tables)

I thought about exporting HTML and parsing by tag and put in ListView that could be csv or pdf extract...

Is there another "already-done" good functions to do that I can use?
burque505

25 Nov 2018, 17:40

If CSV will work for starters, this is it. I got this thanks to @jeeswg, don't remember where.
Try IE at this Yahoo Finance URL or any other stock table.
Ctrl-Alt-I to start the capture. Just put the cursor anywhere in the table.
Spoiler
It's pretty fast. As written it'll save to a file called "testcsv-tagIE.txt" in the script dir. If you look in the script you'll see it's tab-delimited, easy to change.
I seem to recall a CSV to ListView script, let me dig around. EDIT: Here is one: ahk7's CSV lib . There's lots more.
Regards,
burque505
adegard

26 Nov 2018, 04:54

Thanks again @burque505 for this great tool (also @jeeswg) :D , so I modified to simplify function in TagIE, I called table2csv("testcsv-tagIE.csv"), here is an example:

#include TagIE.ahk  
url := "https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EDJI/history?p=%5EDJI"
tnav(url,"")
tscroll("table")
table2csv("DOW.csv")

Sleep, 5000
ExitApp
...and a little video: :arrow: https://youtu.be/3At6jI1Ip1E (for demo)

Also Updated a new release with also:

In PROSTEPS menu:
-Parsing HTML: use StrX() function @SKAN, for parsing HTML-XML
-File Database: By me, to save data and avoid double send marketing message to same people
-Send Yourself Telegram : by @spur, great tool to send me message from an other pc when scheduled job is finished or make error...
-Extract table to CSV : table2csv see before

In TOOLS menu:
-Web Scraping Writer Tool : by @Joe Glines, because already done for "advanced users"
adegard

26 Nov 2018, 14:52

Uploaded a new release (1.1.04):
-solved issue in tclick
-added Time-out in tnav

You can now check your version in Menu HELP

Thanks for your support, issues, ... :wave:

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”