Note: Requires AHK >= 1.1.20.00
CHID is an attempt to provide an alternative to AHK's joystick support, with the following improvements:
- 8 axes per device (AHK supports 6)
- 4 POV Hats per device (AHK supports 1)
- 128 buttons per device (AHK supports 32)
- Events for button up/down events (AHK supports down only)
- Events for axis move (AHK does not support at all)
- Decode WM_INPUT messages for Axes / Buttons / POVs.
- Basic class wrapping.
Class instance per device etc.
- Axis / Button / Hat change callbacks with change delta
One callback for each input type, array available with what changed.
- Axis values are currently not all conformed to the same scale, and are pre calibration values.
- Does not support hot-plugging of devices yet.
Please use the Issues section on the GitHub page to check and report issues.
Compiled version of Demo