(Thanks to fincs for all his work and inspiration in creating this software.)
The enhanced version processes compiler directives, giving:-
- Ability to change the version information (such as the name, description, version...).
- Ability to add resources to the compiled script.
- Ability to tweak several misc aspects of compilation.
- Ability to remove code sections from the compiled script and vice versa.
The link to the original post describing these enhancements is here.
The download link for the updated version of Ahk2Exe is here.
The Ahk2Exe.zip file includes full documentation of the new facilities.
Install by copying the Ahk2Exe.exe file from the downloaded zip to the Compiler sub-directory under where AutoHotkey has been installed. (Usually C:\Program Files\AutoHotkey\Compiler.)
Please report any problems to this thread. (Also report successful use as well!)
Hopefully we will be able to get this enhanced version into the standard AutoHotkey branch soon.
08 June 2019-
- Added 'LegalTrademarks' property.
- Added UPX .exe compression option.
- Cleanup a temp file left behind.