Hex data display and structs analyzer.
Download: https://code.google.com/p/mm-autohotkey ... k/HexView/
My backup: http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6428 ... 203.11.zip
- Hexa, ascii & struct display of input data
- Synchronized scrolling
- Customizable GUI
- More then 1000 Win API structures included and you can define your own
- Your last settings are remembered
- Reverse interpretation of structures using - in front of structure name
- Status bar containing offset and number of bytes of selection
- Many small but important things here and there
pVar - Input data address
pByteNo - Optional number of bytes to show, by default StrLen(pVar)
pActiveTab - Optional tab name to activate upon startup. This overrides saved registry setting.
Code: Select all
s := "123456789ABCDEF0 This is some very nice binary data" s := s s s s s s s s s HexView(&s, 1024) return
You have some other useful functions in this package.