VS Code Explainer video

Scripting and setups with Visual Studio Code (vscode) and AutoHotkey.
DaveT1

VS Code Explainer video

21 Mar 2021, 15:59

For info: @Joe Glines and @Blackholyman did an interview with @RaptorX (I hope I got all those names right!?) all about an Introduction to VS Code at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ0PABbWpKw. This is gold dust for VS Code newbies like me and was worth every minute of the nearly 2 hours - thanks all.

So, whilst I got a huge number of answers and heads-up on VS Code features and functionality, I've still got Qs. But seems that there is no dedicated VS Code forum to raise these in - or have I just missed it (there is some talk of using GitHub for this, but not sure this is the right place for general Qs, more a place to discuss development issues?)?
Joe Glines

Re: VS Code Explainer video

01 Apr 2021, 18:07

DaveT1 wrote:
21 Mar 2021, 15:59
For info: @Joe Glines and @Blackholyman did an interview with @RaptorX.
Just to be clear, this was our 57th AutoHotkey webinar. You can register for new ones here.

If anyone is interested they can get all the links mentioned and the second hour to the VS Code /Git Integration webinar here

The other day I was alerted to a bug we had in an earlier version of our WindowSnipping tool. This gave us a great way to demonstrate the power of git integration with VS Code

Lastly, you might like to get a copy of the VS Code hotkeys I created for printing out.
Sign-up for the 🅰️HK Newsletter

ImageImageImageImage:clap:
AHK Tutorials:Web Scraping | | Webservice APIs | AHK and Excel | Chrome | RegEx | Functions
Training: AHK Webinars Courses on AutoHotkey :ugeek:
YouTube

:thumbup: Quick Access Popup, the powerful Windows folders, apps and documents launcher!
boiler

02 Apr 2021, 19:46

You can also get a printable VS Code shortcuts printable cheat sheet that was created by the VS Code team and doesn't require you to enter your email address to get it.
ahk7

05 Apr 2021, 05:23

Collecting email addresses like that is not a good idea, there are rules, especially if you intend to use them later on which you no doubt want to do by sending "alerts" and "offers". Just don't or at least offer a privacy policy.

Return to “Visual Studio Code”