SciTE4AutoHotkey v3.0.06.01 [Updated October 12 2014]

The popular SciTE-based AutoHotkey Script Editor
Coldblackice

Re: SciTE4AutoHotkey v3.0.06.01 [Updated October 12 2014]

10 Feb 2020, 20:58

Is there a "Restore previously opened files" option? I rely on this feature a lot in other software, from web browsers to code editors to Acrobat PDFs, etc. It'd be great if SciTE4AHK could do those, reopening whatever scripts were open at time of closing. I keep a number of scripts open in the editor for frequent editing, so it's a bit of a hassle when I need to restart, having to open them all manually from the "Recents" menu or clicking/dragging.

I have a feeling I may be overlooking the setting however -- does this exist already? TIA
Xtra

10 Feb 2020, 21:26

Under file menu:
Look for load session... and save session...

HTH
JnLlnd
GitHub: JnLlnd

11 Feb 2020, 10:58

I have this in my file SciTEUser.properties (open it from the "Options / Open User properties")

Code: Select all

#~ If you set save.session, the list of currently opened buffers will be saved on exit in a session file. 
#~ When you start SciTE next time (without specifying a file name on the command line) the last session will be restored automatically.
save.session=1

#~ Setting session.bookmarks causes bookmarks to be saved in session files. 
#~ If you set session.folds then the folding state will be saved in session files. 
#~ When loading a session file bookmarks and/or folds are restored. Folding states are not restored if fold.on.open is set.
session.bookmarks=1
session.folds=1

#~ Setting save.position causes the SciTE window position on the desktop to be saved on exit in the session file and restored at start up.
save.position=1

#~ Setting save.recent causes the most recently used files list to be saved on exit in the session file and read at start up.
save.recent=1

Author of freeware apps Quick Access Popup (http://www.quickaccesspopup.com),
FoldersPopup and CSV Buddy (http://code.jeanlalonde.ca)

Return to “SciTE4AutoHotkey”