AutoSave Session and Retrieve Session Extension

The popular SciTE-based AutoHotkey Script Editor
aldrinjohnom

AutoSave Session and Retrieve Session Extension

16 Nov 2019, 01:43

OK, so I started this topic because I have seen a very interesting features of Notepad++, sublime text, and cuda-text editor. They can retrieve the previous session of the script even if it was not saved. Example, When I am editing a text and it suddenly crashes or I closed it without saving it, when I open this text editor again it will restore the last session I lefted(even if unsaved).

I have not seen any extensions like this here at SciTE4AutoHotkey forums or any forums and yes, I planned on starting this thread to create this extension with the help of the autohotkey community. The problem is I don't know how to start creating this "AutoSave Session and Retrieve Session Extension".

I have read the document of SciTE4AutoHotkey Extensions and it targets LUA and Properties which I have no skill with.

I currently inspected that there are 4 files for an extension:
[*]extension.lua
[*]extension.properties
[*]manifest.ini
[*]toolbar.properties

Can somebody help me by showing their sample code? The world really needs it :lol: .
Developer of AJOM's DOTA2 MOD Master, Easiest way to MOD your DOTA2 without the use of internet :lol: . I created this program using Autohotkey thats why I love Autohotkey and the community!

GitHub:
https://github.com/Aldrin-John-Olaer-Manalansan

Return to “SciTE4AutoHotkey”