AHK Studio

Editor for AutoHotkey written completely in AutoHotkey.

Moderator: maestrith

DaveT1

Re: AHK Studio

04 May 2019, 10:24

Hi Maestrith,

I'm back to using AHKS on a small project. I've noticed that when I have several find results in the separate find window, that sometimes using the Jump button takes you to the end of the file, not withstanding that the search string is not at that location. I can't seem to find a rhyme nor a reason, for this behaviour as it does not always happen (but maybe something to do with having first jumped to a result in another file, before coming back to the file where the text was first looked for?). But if you click the Jump button a second time, then you correctly go to the right place in the file. Clearly not a big issue, but mentioned in case there's soemthing there that you want to take a look at.

HTHs.
DaveT1

10 May 2019, 11:35

Hi Maestrith,

Sorry, another Q: When I try to download the bookmarks plugin I get an error msg:
Error: Failed attempt to launch program or document:
Action: <C:\Program Files\AHK-Studio-master\p|ugins\BookMarks.ahk>
Params: <"mb">
Specifically: The system cannot find the file specified.
The rest of the error message points to the error being on line 9241 of AHK-Studio.ahk. Anyway to fix this?

Thx, as always.
maestrith

11 May 2019, 08:58

DaveT1 wrote:
10 May 2019, 11:35
Hi Maestrith,

Sorry, another Q: When I try to download the bookmarks plugin I get an error msg:
Error: Failed attempt to launch program or document:
Action: <C:\Program Files\AHK-Studio-master\p|ugins\BookMarks.ahk>
Params: <"mb">
Specifically: The system cannot find the file specified.
The rest of the error message points to the error being on line 9241 of AHK-Studio.ahk. Anyway to fix this?

Thx, as always.
Sadly, not at the moment. A LOT of the plugins are not working right now. Most of them were added into the main script and I have not gotten around to removing the plugins from the code/site :( Sorry but I have been working on a lot of projects and I have also been very lazy.
AHK Studio OSD GUI Creator
Donations
Discord
All code is done on a 64 bit Windows 10 PC Running AutoHotkey x32

Return to “AHK Studio”