AHK Studio

Editor for AutoHotkey written completely in AutoHotkey.

Moderator: maestrith

User avatar
maestrith
Posts: 799
Joined: 16 Oct 2013, 13:52

Re: AHK Studio

11 Mar 2020, 05:59

81793 wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 07:50
@maestrith thank you!
You are very welcome.
John H Wilson III 05/29/51 - 03/01/2020. You will be missed.AHK Studio OSDGUI Creator
Donations
Discord
All code is done on a 64 bit Windows 10 PC Running AutoHotkey x32
DaveT1
Posts: 77
Joined: 07 Oct 2014, 11:23

Re: AHK Studio

02 Apr 2020, 11:52

Hi,

Is it possible for AHK Studio to export a list of all function and lable names of the currently loaded code?

Many thanks.
User avatar
maestrith
Posts: 799
Joined: 16 Oct 2013, 13:52

Re: AHK Studio

02 Apr 2020, 20:46

DaveT1 wrote:
02 Apr 2020, 11:52
Hi,

Is it possible for AHK Studio to export a list of all function and lable names of the currently loaded code?

Many thanks.
Currently no.
I'm sure a plugin can be made for that purpose but it's not built in.
John H Wilson III 05/29/51 - 03/01/2020. You will be missed.AHK Studio OSDGUI Creator
Donations
Discord
All code is done on a 64 bit Windows 10 PC Running AutoHotkey x32
User avatar
maestrith
Posts: 799
Joined: 16 Oct 2013, 13:52

Re: AHK Studio

02 Apr 2020, 20:58

Something like:

Code: Select all

;menu Show Functions And Labels
x:=Studio()
CEXML:=x.Get("CEXML")
Current:=x.Current(2).ID
All:=CEXML.SN("//main[@id='" Current "']/descendant::*[@type='Function' or @type='Label']")
while(aa:=All.Item[A_Index-1],ea:=CEXML.EA(aa)){
	List.=ea.Type " - " ea.Text " - " ea.Att "`n"
}
MsgBox,%List%
ExitApp
that will display the current files Functions and Labels
Save that as an ahk file in the Studio\Plugins directory
then do Alt+M Refresh Plugins{Enter}
John H Wilson III 05/29/51 - 03/01/2020. You will be missed.AHK Studio OSDGUI Creator
Donations
Discord
All code is done on a 64 bit Windows 10 PC Running AutoHotkey x32
DaveT1
Posts: 77
Joined: 07 Oct 2014, 11:23

Re: AHK Studio

03 Apr 2020, 13:28

Many thanks Maestrith,
I'll give that a go and report back.

Edit: Err, flippin' eck! This does it straight out of the tin. Very many thanks Maestrith :D

I did change the MsgBox to a FileAppend as the msgbox seemed to hang.

I'd manually got 454 function and label names out of the code I'm interrogating (get this, I used OCR with AHK Studio's Code Explorer, repeatedly copying and pasting and mopping up), and your code gave me, err, 454 function and label names all easy peasy. Great stuff, this will be really useful for all sorts of things. Many thanks again.

:bravo:
User avatar
maestrith
Posts: 799
Joined: 16 Oct 2013, 13:52

Re: AHK Studio

06 Apr 2020, 06:56

DaveT1 wrote:
03 Apr 2020, 13:28
Many thanks Maestrith,
I'll give that a go and report back.

Edit: Err, flippin' eck! This does it straight out of the tin. Very many thanks Maestrith :D

I did change the MsgBox to a FileAppend as the msgbox seemed to hang.

I'd manually got 454 function and label names out of the code I'm interrogating (get this, I used OCR with AHK Studio's Code Explorer, repeatedly copying and pasting and mopping up), and your code gave me, err, 454 function and label names all easy peasy. Great stuff, this will be really useful for all sorts of things. Many thanks again.

:bravo:
No problem. Glad it works. OH! I edited the code, all Studio plugins need an ExitApp.
John H Wilson III 05/29/51 - 03/01/2020. You will be missed.AHK Studio OSDGUI Creator
Donations
Discord
All code is done on a 64 bit Windows 10 PC Running AutoHotkey x32
DaveT1
Posts: 77
Joined: 07 Oct 2014, 11:23

Re: AHK Studio

06 Apr 2020, 08:15

Thanks Maestrith, added ExitApp to the plugin. Much apreaciated as always.
User avatar
maestrith
Posts: 799
Joined: 16 Oct 2013, 13:52

Re: AHK Studio

06 Apr 2020, 10:58

DaveT1 wrote:
06 Apr 2020, 08:15
Thanks Maestrith, added ExitApp to the plugin. Much apreaciated as always.
Yep
John H Wilson III 05/29/51 - 03/01/2020. You will be missed.AHK Studio OSDGUI Creator
Donations
Discord
All code is done on a 64 bit Windows 10 PC Running AutoHotkey x32

Return to “AHK Studio”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests