I'm giving this script a good explore! I like it.
Is it possible to have the current script full path displayed in the title bar? Sometimes I forget what script is loaded if the project explorer is hidden.
Here is an idea: In the code vault, add a sectioning area to place notes about the particular snippet. I know you could place notes in commented lines, but having the notes box would mean the comments don't get inserted.
A couple of questions, if you don't mind:
1. What does "Publish" do? Where does it go? There is a messagebox, but it disappears before I can read it.
2. What does "Create Launcher" do?
3. How can I configure/disable the AutoBackup?
4. How can I configure the compilation settings? (how to add an icon, change destination path, etc.)
5. How can I configure what "Full Backup"? It seems to make a copy of the entire working directory, but there should be some exclusion/inclusion rules (IMHO).
6. "Previous Scripts" doesn't seem to populate. Is that supposed to be some sort of MRU?
7. Should "Save Project" be in the File menu? Or "Create Project" ?
Also, if I try to "Compile", I get "Please Wait" and then an error message from Ahk2Exe saying: "Error chaning icon: Unable to read icon or icon was of the wrong format."
And, I think that in the Theme Editor, "Built-In" is somehow linked to "Background" or "Default Background" because changing one changes the other, too.
I was thinking about re-working the Code Vault to split it into separate files because using XML you can not add special characters. I will
1. What Publish does is takes all of the files that you create for a project, including the include files, and makes 1 large file out of it and copies it to the clipboard. The message box just states that the script has been copied to the clipboard. I gave it a quick timeout because I did not want it to be annoying.
2. Create Launcher makes a small exe that you can put into your quick launcher bar in windows 7-8. You can not pin an AHK
file to the taskbar so someone asked that I make this.
3. At the moment you can not. If you like I will make an option to disable this feature.
4. Destination path for compiling is in the same path that the main script is in. You can quickly get to this path by going to File/Open Folder. I have not added the ability to add an icon file but I will see if I can add that.
5. What sort of files do you want to add to a list? Would it be a blanket file type or filename?
6. Previous Scripts only adds files to it when you close them. If you are not getting anything in the list after closing them let me know.
7. I have made Save save all of the edited projects that you have. I am not exactly sure why I did not call it Save Project but it does the same thing. New is also what would be considered Create Project.
I am not able to make any changes to the AHK2Exe file and all I am really doing is passing the /in and /out values to it. If there is an error creating an exe you may need to re-install autohotkey.
All theme elements, Bulit-in or otherwise, are separate. You can edit the background color independently from the forground color. If you are getting an odd result could you please post a gif of the result?