AHK Studio

Editor for AutoHotkey written completely in AutoHotkey.

Moderator: maestrith

gregster

Re: AHK-Studio.exe produces an error.

12 Jul 2020, 21:49

BannerStore wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 21:10
*In case people don't remember, I have to use AHK-Studio.exe to use AHK-Studio because my program launcher (KeyPirinha) only recognizes EXE files.
How about you use autohotkey.exe to run your script (use the script name as a command line parameter)?

Code: Select all

Autohotkey.exe  AHKStudio.ahk
maestrith

12 Jul 2020, 21:52

BannerStore wrote:
Oops...I did it again. I'm not that innocent.

The last time, I had tried to compile AHK-Studio.ahk to create AHK-Studio.exe and an error dialog appeared.

This time, an error dialog appeared when I executed AHK-Studio.exe. I have attached a picture of the error dialog.

*In case people don't remember, I have to use AHK-Studio.exe to use AHK-Studio because my program launcher (KeyPirinha) only recognizes EXE files.
Make sure that you compile it with the U32 compile or it will not work. I "think" that Studio has a feature: Alt+M Compile AHK Studio{Enter}
John H Wilson III 05/29/51 - 03/01/2020. You will be missed.AHK Studio OSDGUI Creator
Donations
Discord
All code is done on a 64 bit Windows 10 PC Running AutoHotkey x32
BannerStore

13 Jul 2020, 15:29

Manually compiling with U32 did it! I was just right clicking and choosing edit. And, then dragging and dropping it onto the program. This time, I ran it and chose U32 like you suggested and it worked!

Thank you, Wise One.
maestrith wrote:
12 Jul 2020, 21:52
BannerStore wrote:
Oops...I did it again. I'm not that innocent.

The last time, I had tried to compile AHK-Studio.ahk to create AHK-Studio.exe and an error dialog appeared.

This time, an error dialog appeared when I executed AHK-Studio.exe. I have attached a picture of the error dialog.

Make sure that you compile it with the U32 compile or it will not work. I "think" that Studio has a feature: Alt+M Compile AHK Studio{Enter}

Return to “AHK Studio”