How to perform a new action, only when there is a color change instead of looping?

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

sjlarowe

How to perform a new action, only when there is a color change instead of looping?

17 Aug 2020, 00:10

Hello, I apologize if this isn't the right area. I'm using Pulover's Macro Creator to design a trading script, that relys on the color of pixels in a area displaying on the screen.

My question is, how can I make it keep looping for it to recognize when there is a color change, but also for it to ignore a specific color pixel has it's just triggered, only triggering a new action once that specific pixel changes to a new color?
Pulover

Re: How to perform a new action, only when there is a color change instead of looping?

28 Sep 2020, 20:30

PMC doesn't have this functionality. You can only loop until you find a color. There's probably some OnColorChange function somewhere in the forum if AHK script is an option for you.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
higrm

Re: How to perform a new action, only when there is a color change instead of looping?

17 Oct 2020, 04:39

Would it not be possible to first loop until you find the first color, then do the required action that color requires and go sub to a new loop looking for a different color in that same location? Once the second loop finds its original color, you go back to the first loop again, and wait on that color to reappear.
Cheers,
Higrm

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”