Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Pulover

Re: Macro Creator v4.1.3 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Writer)

12 Jan 2016, 14:40

guestt wrote:@pulover: I would suggest you put the downloadable compiled version up on GitHub in the releases section to avoid problems with AV software blocking your site. No doubt GH won't be blocked as easily and at least your site will remain available to visitors.
Thanks for the suggestion, but the problem with the website was that it had a downtime and google was not able to read the bots file, so it became flagged as attacked, but as soon as I finish the new site I will open it and ask for a revision. I don't want to use github to host the installer, but I might use some other host and put the link in the readme file there.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
tank

12 Jan 2016, 21:12

as well I am willing to host it for you as well
We are troubled on every side‚ yet not distressed; we are perplexed‚
but not in despair; Persecuted‚ but not forsaken; cast down‚ but not destroyed;
Telegram is the best way to reach me
https://t.me/ttnnkkrr
If you have forum suggestions please submit a
Check Out WebWriter
Pulover

13 Jan 2016, 05:52

tank wrote:as well I am willing to host it for you as well
That's very nice, tank! I will send it to you before I release the new version. Thanks.
Rodolfo U. Batista
SEIKT

13 Jan 2016, 13:30

Hey fellas, I've converted my script to an .exe but it doesn't automatically play on launch and automatically close when finished. Can this be achieved?

Thanks in advance
Pulover

13 Jan 2016, 13:44

SEIKT wrote:Hey fellas, I've converted my script to an .exe but it doesn't automatically play on launch and automatically close when finished. Can this be achieved?

Thanks in advance
Remove the hotkeys before exporting (you can do it in the export window or in the main window.
Rodolfo U. Batista
SEIKT

14 Jan 2016, 11:29

Pulover wrote:
SEIKT wrote:Hey fellas, I've converted my script to an .exe but it doesn't automatically play on launch and automatically close when finished. Can this be achieved?

Thanks in advance
Remove the hotkeys before exporting (you can do it in the export window or in the main window.
Thank you! Worked perfectly. And thank you for sharing your great program!
samoyan

18 Jan 2016, 23:08

Thank you very much for such a great application! I was looking for PC analog of AutoTouch app (iOS & Android) and started using your app, and works perfectly.

I have one question.

I'm using a Pulover’s Macro on two devices, on Desktop PC and laptop. When I run a script with a lot of find color (pixel) functions on laptop it performs very slow. So, I thought that I can use some function that can read the contents from another Pulover’s script when a certain pixel color is found thereby keeping the first main script shorter (faster).

Does anyone know how to implement (paste) an outside script when for example "if" certain pixel color is found. In other words, what function exists that reads the code from another script?

Thank you!
Adorabla

19 Jan 2016, 15:57

@Pulover

You are working on a new Version that even support's multiple If Statements ?

Example:
"If pixel found react this way and if not found do this" at the same time?
For me this never worked out...but now i have high hopes.

Awesome!

Im using your SW over several Month's now and it is just unbelievable that it is free !

Amazing App, with the right understanding...you can generate Macro's for anything.

The Last 10 Month i designed a Bot for a Game and it is now running 24/7...
Growing from little and just some simple clicks to fully Automatic Gaming/Farming.

Thank You !!
You are Awesome !
Pulover

19 Jan 2016, 17:35

samoyan wrote:Thank you very much for such a great application! I was looking for PC analog of AutoTouch app (iOS & Android) and started using your app, and works perfectly.

I have one question.

I'm using a Pulover’s Macro on two devices, on Desktop PC and laptop. When I run a script with a lot of find color (pixel) functions on laptop it performs very slow. So, I thought that I can use some function that can read the contents from another Pulover’s script when a certain pixel color is found thereby keeping the first main script shorter (faster).

Does anyone know how to implement (paste) an outside script when for example "if" certain pixel color is found. In other words, what function exists that reads the code from another script?

Thank you!
Hello samoyan,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want. Can you give me an example? You can add as many macros as you want to your project and call them via Goto/Gosub, this would make your main macro shorter and organized, if that's what your looking for.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

19 Jan 2016, 17:46

Adorabla wrote:@Pulover

You are working on a new Version that even support's multiple If Statements ?

Example:
"If pixel found react this way and if not found do this" at the same time?
For me this never worked out...but now i have high hopes.

Awesome!

Im using your SW over several Month's now and it is just unbelievable that it is free !

Amazing App, with the right understanding...you can generate Macro's for anything.

The Last 10 Month i designed a Bot for a Game and it is now running 24/7...
Growing from little and just some simple clicks to fully Automatic Gaming/Farming.

Thank You !!
You are Awesome !
Hi Adorabla,

I'm glad to know you are enjoying the app! :)

What you described is an If/Else statement, and that's already supported.
Spoiler
To do this in a single statement would require a ternary statement, and unfortunately ternary won't be supported. What I mean by multiple statements is something like If (FoundX > 100 || FoundY > 100) which means "If FoundX greater than 100 OR FoundY greater than 100". To make this work in the current version would require nested If Statements, but it will be possible using the "Evaluate expression" option in v5.
Rodolfo U. Batista
samoyan

19 Jan 2016, 21:36

Pulover wrote: Hello samoyan,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want. Can you give me an example? You can add as many macros as you want to your project and call them via Goto/Gosub, this would make your main macro shorter and organized, if that's what your looking for.
Hello Pulover,

Thank you for your help and sorry for my cumbersome explanation))...

I was able to make "go to" thing you suggested, and it works much faster now! Thank you very much!
Outrageous

25 Jan 2016, 23:01

Hey Pulover firstly thank you for the awesome tool, this is a seriously underrated automation tool it's saved me so much time.

I was wondering if there is an inbuilt way to create a cooldown timer of sorts. At the moment I have a macro that will have a gosub action -> macro 2. This macro2 may be called many times, but I want to put a timer at the end of it so it can only actually run the code once every X seconds.

Is there any inbuilt way to achieve this or anything you could recommend?
Pulover

26 Jan 2016, 12:34

Hi Outrageous,

In the current version there isn't a way to call the SetTimer command for a macro or label, but I will see if it's possible to implement that in the version I am working on.
For now the best way is to set the target macro to an infinite loop and put a sleep at the end.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Outrageous

26 Jan 2016, 16:36

Hey Pulover,

Ok that makes sense, I will implement it that way.
Pulover

31 Jan 2016, 23:52

Pulover wrote: To do this in a single statement would require a ternary statement, and unfortunately ternary won't be supported.
I must go back on that statement :) as I have found a way to support ternary. See here.
Of course that is only good for expressions. To execute a command you'd still need If/Else.
Rodolfo U. Batista
paulnaude

02 Feb 2016, 05:58

Why does Google block access to the site as well as downloads of Pulover's Macro Creator from other sources? What is in there that Google doesn't like?
Swannie

02 Feb 2016, 14:30

@ Pulover,

I `ve tried 4 times to download your Macro Creator and after every attempt ( after the download) i got a message " The setup files are corrupt"
I downloaded it from Softpedia.
Thnx
Swannie
Pulover

02 Feb 2016, 17:22

paulnaude wrote:Why does Google block access to the site as well as downloads of Pulover's Macro Creator from other sources? What is in there that Google doesn't like?
I don't know, but mine is not the first ahk app to get flagged. If you upload the AutoHotkey 32bit binary file to virustotal.com it gets false positives... I will try to sort all that out with google after I finish the next version.
Swannie wrote:@ Pulover,

I `ve tried 4 times to download your Macro Creator and after every attempt ( after the download) i got a message " The setup files are corrupt"
I downloaded it from Softpedia.
Thnx
Swannie
I just downloaded it from softpedia, and despite the warning from chrome, I was able to recover the setup and run it, so I guess your antivirus is blocking it.
Rodolfo U. Batista
iamaldrin08

07 Feb 2016, 12:10

Hello Pulover,

I've been trying to learn more about your program, it is awesome! I just started an hour ago and now I have questions if you don't mind, and if it's ok. I've been looking for a way to send mouse clicks to Bluestacks, I know it's possible, I just don't know where to begin. Imagesearch works and I tried click if found, but it doesn't click inside bluestacks.
Adorabla

07 Feb 2016, 14:18

@iamaldrin08

I know your problem, for beginner's:
Think about what you want to realize, use the Recording button (Big Red Button) and record every move you make.
Now Cut out everything what you don't need and play your Macro, step by step and check if it doe's what you want !

If you use Imgsearch at the beginning without understanding PMC, you run into problem's and soon give up.

Good for you to know is, Pixelsearch is significant faster then imgsearch and more precise.

First: Create Macro via Record Button (This helps understanding PMC)
Second : Remove every recorded step and exchange it with precise Pixelsearch and if found/not found commands
Third: Optimise you Macro with loops or Goto's

Started the same way as you, with the Recording button and now im running a bot 24/7 (Pixelsearch Based) that automatically clicks away In-Game ads, play's complete without a user and chooses the next Action.
Even Restart's if stuck.

PMC is really awesome !
Thank you @pulover

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”