Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Re: Macro Creator v4.1.3 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Writer)

21 Feb 2016, 14:12

Thanks, I forgot to mention I have tried changing the mouse coordinate settings to screen display & I must be doing something wrong because as you say this should be the solution. However, during playback the mouse cursor runs all over the place at random.

I'm trying to use Autostep stepper motor controller software, the interface is fixed slightly smaller than full screen.

Any ideas?

22 Feb 2016, 10:20

Is there a way to use the "If string no contains" to determine of a variable contains a digit using a regex? If not, is there another option to perform this check?
Pulover

22 Feb 2016, 13:23

Guest wrote:Thanks, I forgot to mention I have tried changing the mouse coordinate settings to screen display & I must be doing something wrong because as you say this should be the solution. However, during playback the mouse cursor runs all over the place at random.

I'm trying to use Autostep stepper motor controller software, the interface is fixed slightly smaller than full screen.

Any ideas?
I'm sorry but without trying the software I can't tell what's wrong. Try to add the clicks manually instead of using the record tool.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
Pulover

22 Feb 2016, 13:24

Guest wrote:Is there a way to use the "If string no contains" to determine of a variable contains a digit using a regex? If not, is there another option to perform this check?
Commands > Functions > RegExMatch
Rodolfo U. Batista
Adorabla

22 Feb 2016, 13:28

@Pulover

Thank's for the last *.pmc.
I reworked my Macro completely based on it and now it is much cleaner, lightweight and by far a lot easier to maintain.
Also with the Random function it look's a lot more like a Human and give's me complete new possibility's.

Thumb's up.
I think PMC has so many function's and way's of doing thing's, nailing them all down in a way every user understand's it, is very hard work.
Pulover

22 Feb 2016, 14:21

Adorabla wrote: I think PMC has so many function's and way's of doing thing's, nailing them all down in a way every user understand's it, is very hard work.
You can be sure it's not easy, but I try to make it as easy as possible to find anything. The Find a Command window is very helpful in this sense. If you type 'random' there, it will show you the random command, and you can just double-click on it to be taken to the right place. I also plan to remake the video tutorials, now that I have more time to work on them.

:arrow: By the way, the new version is nearly finished. I still have to work on documentation before releasing, but if anyone has new suggestions/requests, this is a good time to say it. :geek:
Rodolfo U. Batista
yorkhung

22 Feb 2016, 19:53

Hello,
I've been using the PMC and it has been great. There is one function will make my life easier although it's not essential.

When I use the Pixel Search, I usually like to set the certain pixel to certain location and certain color.
So I can program my macro logic to use that pixel information as if I'm reached the next page or not.
The current interface will require me to scan for the color, then enter the screen region to that specific location manually.
For example, I need to hit the "Get Pixel on Screen", while drag mouse to the location, remember the screen coordinate, right click, then enter the coordinate manually.
It would be nice if there is a button will scan for the color and enter the location in one shot.

Thanks
Pulover

22 Feb 2016, 20:10

yorkhung wrote:Hello,
I've been using the PMC and it has been great. There is one function will make my life easier although it's not essential.

When I use the Pixel Search, I usually like to set the certain pixel to certain location and certain color.
So I can program my macro logic to use that pixel information as if I'm reached the next page or not.
The current interface will require me to scan for the color, then enter the screen region to that specific location manually.
For example, I need to hit the "Get Pixel on Screen", while drag mouse to the location, remember the screen coordinate, right click, then enter the coordinate manually.
It would be nice if there is a button will scan for the color and enter the location in one shot.

Thanks
I can follow your logic, although I never thought of searching for a pixel in a one-pixel-region lol...

That's pretty easy to do, I will add an option to set region too if you hold Alt and right-click.
Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbup:
Rodolfo U. Batista

23 Feb 2016, 01:00

I've been reading a lot about your script and am eager to get into it but Chrome is blocking the download as malicious. Is this happening to anyone else? This is where I'm downloading from:

https://github.com/Pulover/PuloversMacr ... tag/v4.1.3

Thanks.
yorkhung

23 Feb 2016, 02:02

Pulover wrote: I can follow your logic, although I never thought of searching for a pixel in a one-pixel-region lol...

That's pretty easy to do, I will add an option to set region too if you hold Alt and right-click.
Thanks for the suggestion. :thumbup:
Thanks, I'm looking forward to the new version!

08 Mar 2016, 04:43

when trying to record a macro, browser droplists dont work? strange
laakkus

08 Mar 2016, 04:55

just registered, the above is mine.. Browser used was Chrome, FF seems to work better but not as wanted. some dropboxes i can not select
derz00

08 Mar 2016, 08:15

[Deleted post]
Last edited by derz00 on 09 Mar 2016, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.
try it and see
Pulover

08 Mar 2016, 22:15

Guest wrote:when trying to record a macro, browser droplists dont work? strange
I can confirm the issue too, with Chrome and FF in HTML select elements. I'm going to debug it and see if I can find a way around it. Thanks for reporting.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Guest32

09 Mar 2016, 16:34

Hi I just started with this macro creator yesterday and my biggest problem yet is when I only want to playback a certain part of the macro. I have figured out that the checkboxes to the left indicates what actions to be played. But, how to I check/uncheck multiple boxes at once? Is there like some way to highlight them and then click some key to uncheck them all? Becouse now Im just pressing spacebar on each action to uncheck them and I already got tired of it.
Thanks in advance!
Yoshimu

09 Mar 2016, 16:55

u have playback option (e.g only selected rows )
Pulover

09 Mar 2016, 16:56

Guest32 wrote:...Is there like some way to highlight them and then click some key to uncheck them all?
Have you noticed the "Select" menu?
Rodolfo U. Batista
Guest C

13 Mar 2016, 19:46

Hi,

I downloaded the Portable in https://github.com/Pulover/PuloversMacr ... tag/v4.1.3
but PSafe Anti Virus detected a Trojan...

Where is possible I do download without problem and risks ?
Pulover

13 Mar 2016, 19:50

It's an open source software, neither the installer nor the zip has any virus. Those are false positives that happen with AHK compiled scripts sometimes, no need to worry.
Rodolfo U. Batista

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”