Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

vasili111

Re: Macro Creator v4.1.3 - Automation Tool (Recorder & Writer)

13 Apr 2016, 03:44

Pulover’s Macro Creator is #1 Free Macro Automation Software for Computers to Perform Repetitive Tasks (http://www.raymond.cc)
...Pulover’s Macro Creator, our first choice of macro software has the right balance. It is easy enough for a beginner to use while it offers complex actions for managing windows, controls, files, strings, search images/pixels on screen and even create If/Else Statements for advanced users to control the flow of macros. Other than that, the compiled recording takes up very little memory usage during playback...
DRAKON-AutoHotkey: Visual programming for AutoHotkey.
Pulover

Major update: v5.0.0

14 Apr 2016, 11:11

Update: v5.0.0
Change log:
Spoiler
I thought I wouldn't find the time and energy to finish another major release of PMC, but here we are! :D

Besides new icons for a better look, this update brings many bug fixes and new features of which I would highlight the support for Real AHK Expressions, not only math operations, and User-Defined Functions. So now you can define your own functions inside PMC with parameters, variables and return values.

PMC now has a built-in Language Editor, so if you want to contribute with a translation correction, it's much easier now. Just make the changes, save, test and submit them to me without leaving the app. Lang file updates may be released independent of application releases now.

There has been some big internal modifications, especially in the Playback routine, so there might be some hidden bugs out there. Please, let me know if you find any.

Download links on www.macrocreator.com/download and check out the new Video Tutorials too!
Last edited by Pulover on 14 Apr 2016, 16:27, edited 1 time in total.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
dammtools

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.0 - The Complete Automation Tool

14 Apr 2016, 13:53

Cara, sinceramente... que orgulho ver um brasileiro como você elevando o nível do AutoHotkey a outro patamar! Seu macrocreator é algo fantástico! Esse (poderoso) aplicativo tem me salvo a vida constantemente. Quando crescer quero ser igual a você, hahaha. Forte abraço e parabéns pelo trabalho primoroso.

SORRY GUYS, I needed to congratulate him in our main language. Don't get mad at me, please. :)
dammtools

14 Apr 2016, 14:30

Ok, I was testing my old macros in this new version and all of them leaded the application to hung. I had to change the header of the macro scripts in order to make it work, as follows:

Old header

Code: Select all

[PMC Code]|F3||1|Window|1|Macro1
New header

Code: Select all

[PMC Code v5.0.0]|F3||1|Window,2,Fast,0,1,Input,-1,-1,1|1|Macro1
Groups=Start:1
I guess it's because the new code changes. BTW, the important thing is: it's working :)
Pulover

14 Apr 2016, 16:24

Hi dammtools,

Thank you for the feedback!

Well, I opened a few old project files here and it didn't hang, but maybe there's a problem with the conversion from old syntax to real expressions that I didn't catch. Did you try to uncheck/check a row and save the file to update the header automatically?

Valeu, cara. Um braço!
Rodolfo U. Batista
Adorabla

15 Apr 2016, 05:40

Awesome!!:)
Thank you @Pulover

Testing the new Version at the Weekend...

Very Nice !!!
Nice new Feature's !!!
Thank you for enhancing PMC :)
dammtools

15 Apr 2016, 06:30

Pulover wrote:Hi dammtools,

Thank you for the feedback!

Well, I opened a few old project files here and it didn't hang, but maybe there's a problem with the conversion from old syntax to real expressions that I didn't catch. Did you try to uncheck/check a row and save the file to update the header automatically?

Valeu, cara. Um braço!
Hmm, well, I was trying to open these macro files, even with new headers, but they aren't working again. When I try to open them it seems that they become blocked (I try to click the macro body and it sounds like there's a box or something like that in front, blocking the access to the script), the application hungs and immediately starts draining cpu. Maybe it's the file size? I have some macros with 5000+ lines.

BTW, the only way I've found to solve this issue is right clicking the app icon on tray and selecting "Deactivate Macros" or "Stop" commands, so the script fully opens and let me work on it. And no, I unchecked some boxes, saved the file, checked again and saved again and the problem persists. Plus I can't use "Save as", it's not working with these files as well.

I attached one of these macros on this post. If you can check it out...

[EDIT] I'm using Macro Creator on Windows 10 x64, if this info can help in any way...
Attachments
macro.zip
(21.22 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
Pulover

15 Apr 2016, 09:47

Adorabla wrote:Awesome!!:)
Thank you @Pulover

Testing the new Version at the Weekend...

Very Nice !!!
Nice new Feature's !!!
Thank you for enhancing PMC :)
Glad you liked it, Adorabla! Let me know if you find any issues or have suggestions. :thumbup:
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

15 Apr 2016, 10:12

dammtools wrote:Hmm, well, I was trying to open these macro files, even with new headers, but they aren't working again. When I try to open them it seems that they become blocked (I try to click the macro body and it sounds like there's a box or something like that in front, blocking the access to the script), the application hungs and immediately starts draining cpu. Maybe it's the file size? I have some macros with 5000+ lines.

BTW, the only way I've found to solve this issue is right clicking the app icon on tray and selecting "Deactivate Macros" or "Stop" commands, so the script fully opens and let me work on it. And no, I unchecked some boxes, saved the file, checked again and saved again and the problem persists. Plus I can't use "Save as", it's not working with these files as well.

I attached one of these macros on this post. If you can check it out...

[EDIT] I'm using Macro Creator on Windows 10 x64, if this info can help in any way...
Thank you for the file. It's hanging for me too. I debug it a little and I believe it's a thread issue, so I'll have to make some tests to find what's the best solution.
I'm going to fix the problem and release an update in a week or so. Just want to give some time for more bugs to show up.

I've opened an issue for this problem on github.
Rodolfo U. Batista
chukozy

16 Apr 2016, 00:21

Great work! I've been using the macro for months now because it saves so much time. Keep it up!

Also, a suggestion! If you could implement recording keystrokes and mouse movement for DirectX games, that would be revolutionary.
I would definitely donate or purchase a package for that feature, 100%.

Have a great day!
minimalis

16 Apr 2016, 03:53

I hope this is a good place to report bugs.
I have version 5.0 installed and I cannot change Recording Options. I tried using the toolbar and the drop down menu, neither of them works.
I just simply cannot check or uncheck any of the options.
I am using the x64 version. Tried the portable version as well. No luck.

Hopefully I am no missing something very obvious and this is indeed a bug.

EDIT:
Going into the Options it shows that I can actually change the recording options using the drop down menus, but the the check marks are not updating.
So unless I go into Options->Recording I cannot know which options are enabled, because the drop drown menu shows the default options, no matter what the actual settings are
Pulover

16 Apr 2016, 07:22

chukozy wrote:Great work! I've been using the macro for months now because it saves so much time. Keep it up!

Also, a suggestion! If you could implement recording keystrokes and mouse movement for DirectX games, that would be revolutionary.
I would definitely donate or purchase a package for that feature, 100%.

Have a great day!
Thanks for the feedback, chukozy

The recorder capture keys and mouse actions using hotkeys and checking the position of the pointer, so if it's not working for a particular game, it's probably because the game itself must be blocking it. Also, some games, mostly fps, will lock the mouse pointer. If I get some time I will test the recorder on some games and see if there's anything I can do.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

16 Apr 2016, 07:27

minimalis wrote:I hope this is a good place to report bugs.
I have version 5.0 installed and I cannot change Recording Options. I tried using the toolbar and the drop down menu, neither of them works.
I just simply cannot check or uncheck any of the options.
I am using the x64 version. Tried the portable version as well. No luck.

Hopefully I am no missing something very obvious and this is indeed a bug.

EDIT:
Going into the Options it shows that I can actually change the recording options using the drop down menus, but the the check marks are not updating.
So unless I go into Options->Recording I cannot know which options are enabled, because the drop drown menu shows the default options, no matter what the actual settings are
Hi minimalis, thank you for the report.

The menu is actually working, it changes the options, but it's not updating. Like I said, there have been lots of changes and I was sure I would miss something like that lol... I've opened an issue on github and will fix that for the next release.
Rodolfo U. Batista
benholz

17 Apr 2016, 10:56

Hello,

I've been advised to post my question here.

This is my problem : after installation of MC 5.0 (on win7 sp1, 32bit) I get the error msg that MacroCreator.exe does not function anylonger and the program does not start. (installation as admin and trying to start also as admin)
Details of the error msg (in German) :
Problemsignatur:
Problemereignisname: APPCRASH
Anwendungsname: MacroCreator.exe
Anwendungsversion: 1.1.23.5
Anwendungszeitstempel: 56f73475
Fehlermodulname: StackHash_e576
Fehlermodulversion: 6.1.7601.19135
Fehlermodulzeitstempel: 56a1c682
Ausnahmecode: c0000374
Ausnahmeoffset: 000c47a3
Betriebsystemversion: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Gebietsschema-ID: 1031
Zusatzinformation 1: e576
Zusatzinformation 2: e57629dd3fb8090eaee7c6e233e51f5e
Zusatzinformation 3: 4e74
Zusatzinformation 4: 4e742441a2dc1fd2d95c9875d4db51c3

Can somebody please tell me, what the reason for this error is and how I can solve the Problem ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

benholz
A1MS

17 Apr 2016, 16:07

Hello Pullover, i saw your latest v5 first tutorial, quite impressive, but still unable to make both your software as well AHK script.
Will you find right direction to make this>
https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15805
Kindly look into this and make more video tutorials on your awesome software.
thanks.
Pulover

17 Apr 2016, 21:32

benholz wrote:Hello,

This is my problem : after installation of MC 5.0 (on win7 sp1, 32bit) I get the error msg that MacroCreator.exe does not function anylonger and the program does not start. (installation as admin and trying to start also as admin)
[...]

Can somebody please tell me, what the reason for this error is and how I can solve the Problem ?

Thanks a lot in advance.

benholz
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't know how to solve this problem. You can also install AutoHotkey, download the source from github and run it directly from the ahk script. Or even use ahk2exe to compile it for yourself.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

17 Apr 2016, 21:41

A1MS wrote:Hello Pullover, i saw your latest v5 first tutorial, quite impressive, but still unable to make both your software as well AHK script.
Will you find right direction to make this>
https://autohotkey.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=15805
Kindly look into this and make more video tutorials on your awesome software.
thanks.
You'll hardly get any help if you ask people to do the whole work for you... Show us what you have done so far and ask for help where you are getting stuck.

From what I could understand you'd get the multipart rar part done easier using WinRar command lines. As for the upload you'll have to think of how you want to do it... My first tutorial shows something similar. You can use a File-Loop and send the built-in variables to the fields.
Rodolfo U. Batista
chukozy

18 Apr 2016, 00:35

Question!

Where are backup file(s) located?

Where would they be stored in directory?
benholz

18 Apr 2016, 01:35

Pulover wrote:
benholz wrote:Hello,

[...]

Thanks a lot in advance.

benholz
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't know how to solve this problem. You can also install AutoHotkey, download the source from github and run it directly from the ahk script. Or even use ahk2exe to compile it for yourself.
Thanks Rodolfo ! I'll give that a try.
Yoshimu

18 Apr 2016, 07:04

Pulover, New version looks great, and new function are fantastic, thanks.

But i found problem in ImageSearch (or maybe it is the way you wanted it to be :D )
In version 4... when i used press Mouse Button in ImageSearch, it pressed exactly in the left top corner. but now in this v5, it doesnt. It moves few extra pixels up and left. Is it possible to fix this?

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”