Pulover script doesn't always work

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

kellison3205

Pulover script doesn't always work

04 Mar 2023, 16:46

[Mod edit: Topic moved from AHK v2 help.]

I'm trying to create simple macro using Pulover's Macro Creator. I have a window open and want to click on a control. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. The window is in Window.png file below. I want to click on the "print..." The script is Script.png

I had a similar problem when I got the 2nd dialog box to open and tried to click on a radio button. One time it worked. Then it didn't.
Attachments
Script.png
Script.png (22.97 KiB) Viewed 678 times
Window.png
Window.png (190.19 KiB) Viewed 678 times
kellison3205

pulover click on control isn't working

04 Mar 2023, 17:27

I can't get the Pulover Click on control to work. I'm able to send Alt-key when the dialog box has that option to select a radio button, but I can't get click on the radio button or plain button on the dialog box to work. I tried putting a 1 second delay before the click but that didn't work.
gregster

Re: Pulover script doesn't always work

04 Mar 2023, 17:46

Hi, I merged your topics and moved them from AHK v2 help, because Pulover's Macro Creator doesn't have anything to do with AHK v2, afaik. It doesn't even have a whole lot to do with AutoHotkey programming as long as you don't export your macro to AHK and ask a question about the resulting v1 script (which you could do in the v1 help forum). As a macro recorder, it's a special tool - and this is the appropriate subforum for questions about it.

If your questions are actually about separate problems, we could split them again.
kellison3205

Re: Pulover script doesn't always work

04 Mar 2023, 19:11

I figured out my problem. I had Title, ID & Class checked for the window name in the command. When I had only Title & Class it worked consistently.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”