Restarting from the beginning after timer

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

noobdweeb

Restarting from the beginning after timer

08 Apr 2023, 11:41

Noob here. Running v5.4.1. I set a 20 second timer at the beginning of this macro called "main." If the macro is working properly, it finishes in fewer than 20 seconds and loops around, resetting the 20 second timer so that it never actually goes off. But if the main macro gets stuck so that it doesn't finish within 20 seconds, the timer gets triggered and plays the "stuck" macro.

The "stuck" macro contains steps to get the macro un-stuck. (In this case, it re-loads purple.com so that it can find the image that triggers the actions in "main".) After that plays, it returns to play the "main" macro from wherever it left off.

Instead of returning to play the "main" macro from wherever it left off, I would like it to return to play the "main" macro from the beginning, no matter where it left off. I have tried achieving this by adding a "restart" label to the beginning of the main macro and adding a GoTo restart step at the end of the "stuck" macro, but playback seems to ignore that and still just goes back to the "main" macro from wherever it left off.

Is there a way I can change it so that it goes back to the beginning of the "main" macro, no matter where it left off?

Thanks!
main.png
main.png (195.33 KiB) Viewed 556 times
stuck.png
stuck.png (41.28 KiB) Viewed 556 times

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”