Pulovers Macro Creator Multiple macros wont work

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

JakkFish

Pulovers Macro Creator Multiple macros wont work

10 Jun 2023, 20:04

I'm trying to use multiple macros in Pulovers macro creator, but any time I try to activate them both using Hotkeys " - " for Macro 1, number 1 for "Refresh" and number 2 for "Press Buy" The moment i activate any two of them it stops working. Can anyone tell me how they got theirs to work or help me troubleshoot? It would mean alot.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-06-10 200143.png
Screenshot 2023-06-10 200143.png (77.1 KiB) Viewed 1125 times
rockitdontstopit

Re: Pulovers Macro Creator Multiple macros wont work

11 Jun 2023, 14:45

JakkFish wrote:
10 Jun 2023, 20:04
I'm trying to use multiple macros in Pulovers macro creator, but any time I try to activate them both using Hotkeys " - " for Macro 1, number 1 for "Refresh" and number 2 for "Press Buy" The moment i activate any two of them it stops working. Can anyone tell me how they got theirs to work or help me troubleshoot? It would mean alot.
I have a macro with 31 tabs in one pmc file and they work great almost always. I don't use the fields in the upper right hand corner to assign hotkeys. Have had problems with them. I always right click the tab, choose "edit" and assign hotkeys in that window. Default shortcut to activate hot keys in Ctrl + Enter. I have it minimize to system tray.

Best practice with Pulovers (especially when editing a macro) is to open the exe, click Ctrl + O and open target pmc file. If just running the script and not editing it you can usually just open the pmc file directly with no problems.
JakkFish

Re: Pulovers Macro Creator Multiple macros wont work

11 Jun 2023, 17:21

I think I may have found the reason they stop working maybe, they are set to infinite loop because I thought they would both keep repeating at the same time but the last hotkey used decides which macro will be put on infinite loop.. so now I'm wondering is there a way to have both macros loop infinitely when I press both hotkeys?

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”