Mouse Movement not working on Minecraft

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

umbiiical

Mouse Movement not working on Minecraft

29 Jun 2023, 20:07

I wanted to setup a simple macro to farm one of my farms for me, this requires it looking around. I recorded the sequence required but when I'm replaying, the player just spins around looking at the ground.
Someone said in a discord that I need to enable 'relative mouse movements or something' but I couldn't find much. Even after tweaking with the mouse settings.
If anybody has some insight on why it does this I'd greatly appreciate it.
youngpmcboyz

Re: Mouse Movement not working on Minecraft

05 Nov 2023, 21:35

Hey! I don't mean to necro, but if anyone's looking for info on this: your DPI and minecraft mouse sens change how much x, y coordinates are needed to adjust your yaw, making each person's pixel travel differ to someone else's. It's very useful to have a mod that displays yaw past the tenth value in your f3 (ex. skyhanni, neu, etc). One thing I use on the server I play on is the /is command, set my yaw to any value at b.00, so I have more precise calculations

You will need to find out how many pixels from center of your screen (automatically centered when selecting Mouse > Move > ... Grab Coords) are needed to travel to adjust your x-value by 1 or 5. You take this, and duplicate the movement action as many times as you would need to travel to the desired x value. For example, if I need to adjust from 90° to 135° (45° difference), I'd duplicate the action 9 times if my x value is changed by 5 per action. Do note that when you find the desired amount of pixel change, that you can invert that number to the center (if I need to travel my x value by 1 and it takes 200 pixels, it'll take -200 pixels to travel my x value by -1, though this is pretty common sense). It's useful to keep a notepad open as scratch paper for these calculations.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”