Gather Window Title with Right Click not working in vmware horizon client

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

anwikipedia

Gather Window Title with Right Click not working in vmware horizon client

19 Sep 2023, 22:37

When in enviroment vmware horizon client i can't not right click to gather Window Title. (Screenshot_3.png)
Do we have anyway to change this button(Press the Right button) to (Press the middle mouse) or (Press the left mouse) like Image Search function. (Screenshot_4.png).
Many thanks.
Attachments
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_4.png (19.7 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (16.24 KiB) Viewed 1295 times
anwikipedia

Re: Gather Window Title with Right Click not working in vmware horizon client

19 Sep 2023, 23:45

It mean i can't right click to any function like that . Example gather control .
Now i have to hover to it and right it down by myself. I just hope in future we have other option than Right button cause i can't change company rule. so sad.
anwikipedia

20 Sep 2023, 02:33

Update : I think this program not work on remote computer. I remote to another computer and this not let me drag even with left mouse or middle mouse . It not work at all when u want take screenshot small image.
rockitdontstopit

21 Sep 2023, 18:50

Do a print screen of the image you're trying to capture. Paste it into mspaint. Magnify to max for easy selection. Select a 3x3 image and crop (usually enough to make it unique on the page). Save as png with descriptive title. In PMC add imagesearch, select png file you just saved. Now set region where you want to search for the image. That's how I do it. The 3x3 images have been working great for me recently. Better than pixel searches. Although pixelsearch still comes in handy for "repeat until NOT found".
anwikipedia

22 Sep 2023, 11:25

rockitdontstopit wrote:
21 Sep 2023, 18:50
Do a print screen of the image you're trying to capture. Paste it into mspaint. Magnify to max for easy selection. Select a 3x3 image and crop (usually enough to make it unique on the page). Save as png with descriptive title. In PMC add imagesearch, select png file you just saved. Now set region where you want to search for the image. That's how I do it. The 3x3 images have been working great for me recently. Better than pixel searches. Although pixelsearch still comes in handy for "repeat until NOT found".
Yes, I do it manually, but I capture the big picture. It slow but work ^^
Repeat until found
Repeat in 3 seconds if you can't find it just continue.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”