Recent Files menu item doesn't have any enter in it

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Bathinda

Recent Files menu item doesn't have any enter in it

01 May 2024, 07:17

I'm using latest PMC v5.4.1. I've set my PMC to use only one instance at a time on my Windows11 standalone Pc.
Problem is that my 'Recent Files' (under File Menu) is always empty.
Howsomany PMC files I may open and close, it never gets populated. Even though I'm admin of this current windows pc.

Pls help.
rockitdontstopit

Re: Recent Files menu item doesn't have any enter in it

01 May 2024, 15:30

My "recent files" menu is not populated either. I never really needed to use it.

In PMC if you click ctrl+O windows files explorer takes you to the most recent relevant folder.

Also, you can pin and rearrange folders you use most often under "quick access" at the upper left corner of file explorer. For example I have my "screenshot" folder pinned there since I use it often.
Bathinda

Re: Recent Files menu item doesn't have any enter in it

01 May 2024, 23:08

The recent menu (of PMC,not of windows) did work quite well before I upgraded it to current 541version.
Its very very helpful when we're working on 2-3 files and just forgot which file we worked just before. Also its a quick way of opening last few files.

There must be some problem in saving my preferences in the PMC ini file (or something similar). I"m saying this because I've found once that when I rearranged the PMC toolbars, the new layout isn't saved and I found them at their default positions again.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”