Minimising Pullover window on start up

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Fenben

Minimising Pullover window on start up

23 May 2024, 14:17

I have just created my first macros in pullover which I'm really happy with. I have assigned keys to switch between cameras in a Zoom call.

I have set pull over to start when windows 11 starts, and have “hotkeys always assigned” ticked. This means that when Zoom opens the keys work perfectly.

However, is there a way that after pullover has opened, it can then minimise so that it is not visible on the desktop. The site of code freaks people out as they think they have done something wrong!

Thanks in advance
rockitdontstopit

Re: Minimising Pullover window on start up

23 May 2024, 15:30

PMC supports command line parameters:
https://www.macrocreator.com/docs/Main.html#command-line-parameters

There is -h to start PMC minimized and a -p to activate hotkeys on startup. I tried this in the "actions" settings for task scheduler but couldn't get it to work.

However, I just tested the following in a .bat file and it worked:

Code: Select all

@echo off

:RunFile
start "" "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\MacroCreator.exe" "C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\YOUR_MACRO_FOLDER\YOUR_MACRO.pmc" -h -p
goto EndScript

:EndScript
So I guess on startup or logon if you run the .bat file instead of the PMC file directly it should work. I'll have to try that. Let me know if you get it working.
Fenben

28 May 2024, 15:03

That worked an absolute treat! Thank you!

Is there a paramater that I can add that will stop the tool bar appearing when the Macro's are running? I can see on the page that you have linked to that -b Shows Controls Toolbar on start-up, but how can I stop it from appearing?

Thanks again.
rockitdontstopit

28 May 2024, 15:31

Fenben wrote:
28 May 2024, 15:03
Is there a paramater that I can add that will stop the tool bar appearing when the Macro's are running? I can see on the page that you have linked to that -b Shows Controls Toolbar on start-up, but how can I stop it from appearing?
Not sure what you're talking about. If you're talking about the "Controls Toolbar" under VIEW > CONTROLS TOOLBAR. That never shows up when I open PMC. I have to select it in the menu or use the shortcut ctrl+b to make it appear after startup.
Fenben

29 May 2024, 08:56

Curious. Yes that is is the control bar I am talkinhg about and it always appears when my macro's are activated.
Fenben

29 May 2024, 12:24

Aha! In the setting>Playback I had the box picked tp show control bar. I have unticked that and it all works now. Thanks again for all your help.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”