Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Adorabla

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

27 Apr 2016, 14:25

@Pulover

Stupid Me !

All seems fine, the blue Button shows my missing Drop Down Menu and the Crash i noticed early'er wasn't a real Crash.
It was just PMC minimizing to tray and playing the Macro :D

I didn't noticed it because my Scripting Server didn't show Tools in Tray.

So all is working as intended !
Great !

The only problem is now the difference in Playing Macro's.
My Macro's run fine in PMC 4.x.x and as exported AHK/Exe but in PMC 5.x.x they somehow do what they want.

Im changing your suggested files and tinker around :)
Hoping to create some Feedback.

Thank you for keeping up your good Work ! :dance:

-----------EDIT----------------

Changed SciLexer.dll from PMC 5.0.1 with the one you Posted.
Fired up my Bot and let it work it's Magic, now everything work's fine. No weird click behavior anymore.
Seem's all my older Macro's are now working as intended.

For Testing Purpose, i let it run for the next 12-16 Hour's and report back.
Last edited by Adorabla on 27 Apr 2016, 15:06, edited 3 times in total.
Pulover

27 Apr 2016, 14:54

Adorabla wrote:My Macro's run fine in PMC 4.x.x and as exported AHK/Exe but in PMC 5.x.x they somehow do what they want.
Can you send me a sample to test the problem? Maybe I already know what it is.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
Adorabla

27 Apr 2016, 15:18

Currently testing around but all seems fine, If i encounter any further problem's, ill send you a Sample :)
HEARTillery

27 Apr 2016, 23:16

This could be the exact tool I need, but I'm running into a very basic problem. None of the mouse clicks are registering. I'm trying to make an automatic farming macro for a game running in MEmu, and I think your macro creator is perfect for what I'm trying to do but I can't figure out what the problem is. I could post the code if you like but it's four lines long, just activating the MEmu window and clicking in a location. Is there any history of AHK macros not registering in certain applications?

Thanks!
Kerean

28 Apr 2016, 07:19

Hi,

I have been using this for a while and it's really great. I'm trying to figure out how to send mouse clicks to a specific window without having to have that window in focus. I think it has something to do with the "Control" function under Mouse Clicks but I cannot get that to work.

Any help would be really appreciated!
Pulover

28 Apr 2016, 07:23

HEARTillery wrote:This could be the exact tool I need, but I'm running into a very basic problem. None of the mouse clicks are registering. I'm trying to make an automatic farming macro for a game running in MEmu, and I think your macro creator is perfect for what I'm trying to do but I can't figure out what the problem is. I could post the code if you like but it's four lines long, just activating the MEmu window and clicking in a location. Is there any history of AHK macros not registering in certain applications?

Thanks!
Try to change SendMode to Play in Settings > Playback.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover

28 Apr 2016, 07:24

Kerean wrote:Hi,

I have been using this for a while and it's really great. I'm trying to figure out how to send mouse clicks to a specific window without having to have that window in focus. I think it has something to do with the "Control" function under Mouse Clicks but I cannot get that to work.

Any help would be really appreciated!
Check out the video tutorials :arrow: http://www.macrocreator.com/help/
Rodolfo U. Batista
Adorabla

28 Apr 2016, 13:16

@HEARTillery

First:
Give PMC Admin right's.
This avoid's many clicking Problems.

Second:
Make sure your Game run's in foreground while the Macro play's and try to work/play with PMC Playback in Toolbar Mode.
(The Mode that Shrinks PMC down to the title Bar with only the essential Button's)

@Pulover

My Script is now running nearly 24 Hours non-stop in PMC Playback Mode, without Error's or Crash's.
Working like a charm with your suggested file exchange.

Thanks !!!! :)
Pulover

28 Apr 2016, 18:09

Adorabla wrote:@Pulover

My Script is now running nearly 24 Hours non-stop in PMC Playback Mode, without Error's or Crash's.
Working like a charm with your suggested file exchange.

Thanks !!!! :)
Awesome, Adorabla!
I'm going to finish the fixes and updates and wait until next week to release it to give it more time to check everything.

Thanks.
Rodolfo U. Batista
archerun

28 Apr 2016, 23:15

I'm loving the program, but I'm trying to automate a sequence of clicks in Nox with a combination of image search and just the click function. However, I have run into a few issues:

1. Clicks randomly don't register when i play the macro, but it moves onto the next step regardless, thus freezing the progression in the sequence
2.the loop function is simply not working past 10 loops

Thanks for all of the hard work
Adorabla

29 Apr 2016, 09:15

@Pulover
Thanks for maintaining PMC, You are Awesome ! :)

@HEARTillery
Nice to hear :) Great !

@archerun

hmmm...

Tip 1:
Give PMC Admin right's.

Tip 2:
Make sure your Nox run's in foreground while the Macro play's and try to work/play with PMC Playback in Toolbar Mode.
(The Mode that Shrinks PMC down to the title Bar with only the essential Button's)

Tip 3:
Give your Macro a little startup Delay of 5-10 Second's (Simply a Pause) before any clicking Process start's, this gives you enough time to click on your App/Game/Nox whatever to move it in foreground.

To counter the wild clicking issue, If you use PMC 5.0.1 please wait for the fix by Pulover or use his suggestion ->
Pulover:
"The version I was using in v4 can be found in the Portable zip here: https://github.com/Pulover/PuloversMacr ... rtable.zip
Simply copy SciLexer.dll from the folder corresponding to the installed build to PMC installation folder."
Try this and for your loop issue, can u provide a code sample ?
I wanna see how you realize a loop, maybe it's a syntax error.

In Example:
I use loop's as some sort of Timer to Loop steps for 20 Minute's and more. So i think you have a Syntax error.
Please rethink/reorder your Looped Code.
archerun

29 Apr 2016, 16:19

Adorabla wrote:@Pulover
Thanks for maintaining PMC, You are Awesome ! :)

@HEARTillery
Nice to hear :) Great !

@archerun

hmmm...

Tip 1:
Give PMC Admin right's.

Tip 2:
Make sure your Nox run's in foreground while the Macro play's and try to work/play with PMC Playback in Toolbar Mode.

Tip 3:
Give your Macro a little startup Delay of 5-10 Second's (Simply a Pause) before any clicking Process start's, this gives you enough time to click on your App/Game/Nox whatever to move it in foreground.

To counter the wild clicking issue, If you use PMC 5.0.1 please wait for the fix by Pulover or use his suggestion ->
Pulover:
"The version I was using in v4 can be found in the Portable zip here: https://github.com/Pulover/PuloversMacr ... rtable.zip
Simply copy SciLexer.dll from the folder corresponding to the installed build to PMC installation folder."
Try this and for your loop issue, can u provide a code sample ?
I wanna see how you realize a loop, maybe it's a syntax error.

In Example:
I use loop's as some sort of Timer to Loop steps for 20 Minute's and more. So i think you have a Syntax error.
Please rethink/reorder your Looped Code.
Thanks for all of the tips. I'm tinkering with the macro now, and I'll post a sample of the code shortly
Pulover

Software of the day on SOFTPEDIA

30 Apr 2016, 11:07

Today Pulover's Macro Creator is the Software of the day on SOFTPEDIA!

The update with bug fixes will be out in a few days. :beer:
Rodolfo U. Batista
Soumdeal

Re: Software of the day on SOFTPEDIA

04 May 2016, 10:32

Pulover wrote:Today Pulover's Macro Creator is the Software of the day on SOFTPEDIA!

The update with bug fixes will be out in a few days. :beer:

Congratz !
And thanks for your awesome work !
If you can, donate to him, he deserves it.
Pulover

Version Update: 5.0.2

06 May 2016, 19:29

Bugs fixed and some improvements. Enjoy!
  • Improved performance when Groups are enabled.
  • Changed behavior of Repeat Until option in Image/Pixel Search to allow max repeat number.
  • Fixed global variables cleared after user-defined function calls inside expressions.
  • Fixed local function variables not restored to global scope after call.
  • Fixed expressions being executed twice in commands.
  • Fixed identical function or object calls in expressions being executed only once.
  • Fixed mixed rows data after closing a Macro tab.
  • Fixed some fields of Send Email, Download Files and Zip/Unzip Files not working with variables.
  • Fixed Macro Lists being cleared after reordering function tabs by drag-and-drop or from the Edit Macros window.
  • Fixed hotkeys sometimes not activated.
  • Fixed some rows eventually not executed due to thread issue.
  • Fixed collapsed groups expanded after editing the Macro list.
  • Fixed error message when submitting translation revisions.
  • Boolean assignment is only supported with Expression option now.
  • Reverted SciLexer.dll to previous version due to crashes.
Rodolfo U. Batista
a1chimlua

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.0.2 - The Complete Automation Tool

06 May 2016, 22:29

Dear Pulover
I just updated a new version today and my macro having problem with it. My macro still working fine at the last version but now it's died :headwall: and I don't know how to deal with it :headwall: Maybe it's releated to the image searching function. This is my macro's plan

Checking IMG 1: Not found =>
Loop infinitely (Checking IMG 2: Found => Loop infinitely (Checking IMG 3 Found => DONE / Else => Click to the place where it has IMG 3) / Else => Click to the place where it has IMG 2)

Usually it goes: not found IMG 1 => not found IMG 2 and click to where has it => Found IMG 2 => not found IMG 3 and click to where has IMG 3

Here is my macro: https://mega.nz/#!4VMxWS4Q!2FELs-SC3uad ... CIxUDcVerc

And can you send me the previous version. I couldn't find it on the Internet. I'm doing the project so I need my macro working well :facepalm: And sorry for using broken Engrish :headwall: I'm not really good at this.
Many thanks :D
Pulover

06 May 2016, 23:58

a1chimlua wrote:Dear Pulover
I just updated a new version today and my macro having problem with it. My macro still working fine at the last version but now it's died :headwall: and I don't know how to deal with it :headwall: Maybe it's releated to the image searching function. This is my macro's plan

Checking IMG 1: Not found =>
Loop infinitely (Checking IMG 2: Found => Loop infinitely (Checking IMG 3 Found => DONE / Else => Click to the place where it has IMG 3) / Else => Click to the place where it has IMG 2)

Usually it goes: not found IMG 1 => not found IMG 2 and click to where has it => Found IMG 2 => not found IMG 3 and click to where has IMG 3

Here is my macro: https://mega.nz/#!4VMxWS4Q!2FELs-SC3uad ... CIxUDcVerc

And can you send me the previous version. I couldn't find it on the Internet. I'm doing the project so I need my macro working well :facepalm: And sorry for using broken Engrish :headwall: I'm not really good at this.
Many thanks :D
Hi,

Well, I downloaded your macro, replaced the images to test it and the behavior looks consistent with the exported ahk script. Could you point the exact command that's not working?

Btw, I noticed a problem with two of the rows there:

Code: Select all

15|Random|X1, %X%-5, %X%+5|1|0|Random|||||
16|Random|Y1, %Y%-2, %Y%+2|1|0|Random|||||
Those math operations will not work like that. The way they are now will result in a string like 10+5 instead of 15, for example. In order for you to make math operations inside command parameters they need to start with a percent sign and a space, to force an expression. And don't enclose variables in percent signs.

Code: Select all

15|Random|X1, % X-5, % X+5|1|0|Random|||||
16|Random|Y1, % Y-2, % Y+2|1|0|Random|||||
Edit: Previous versions can be found at gihub releases (https://github.com/Pulover/PuloversMacr ... /releases/) but I'd be happy if you could help me understand this issue of yours so I could fix it.
Rodolfo U. Batista
a1chimlua

07 May 2016, 05:00

Well, when it begins to check IMG 3 (command 8). It fails to find it => so it does command 18 to 23 and STOP, not replay the 2nd loop like it used to do. May be it isn't stop (maybe it's broken) because I can't click play until I click the STOP button. I don't know why :facepalm:

And thanks for the other problem you've found (I stucked and ignored it :headwall: ). I'm still a newbie to macro so thank you anyways ^^

P/s: I uninstalled....and all the images go in hell =)) now I have to do capture them again...fml =))

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”