Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.1 - The Complete Automation Tool

Advanced Macro Recorder/Editor.

Moderator: Pulover

Pulover

Webinar with Joe Glines on Tuesday, Feb 16th

14 Feb 2021, 10:05

Next Tuesday, February 16th 2021 @ 3CDT, I’m going to participate in the AutoHotkey webinar hosted by AHK guru @Joe Glines of the-Automator.com to talk about PMC and AutoHotkey.

Click here to get the link to register for the call: https://www.macrocreator.com/2021/02/14/webinar-with-joe-glines-on-tuesday-feb-16th-3cdt/
Rodolfo U. Batista
Pulover's Macro Creator - Automation Tool (Recorder & Script Writer)
Joe Glines

Re: Pulover's Macro Creator v5.4.0 - The Complete Automation Tool

16 Feb 2021, 19:48

Thanks for leading the webinar Rodolfo! We had a great time (minus my Internet being bad do to bad weather here in Texas)

For those that want to watch the webinar you can get the links shared here: https://www.the-automator.com/ahkwebinar-pulovers-macro-creator/

There are two separate videos where we cover a lot of great info.
The first hour we discuss Pulover's Macro Creator.
The second hour we dive into other amazing AutoHotkey classes Rodolfo's created.

BTW- if you've benefited by using PMC, please consider donating. I can't imagine how many hours Rodolfo has given up to work on this! He's helping YOU and thousands others. If you can afford to make a donation, please do!

If you're new to AutoHotkey you might check out this video which is a great intro to AutoHotkey or learn from one of our AutoHotkey webinars.
Sign-up for the 🅰️HK Newsletter

ImageImageImageImage:clap:
AHK Tutorials:Web Scraping | | Webservice APIs | AHK and Excel | Chrome | RegEx | Functions
Training: AHK Webinars Courses on AutoHotkey :ugeek:
YouTube

:thumbup: Quick Access Popup, the powerful Windows folders, apps and documents launcher!
Rollo72

18 Feb 2021, 03:50

Hi Pulover, thank you very much for this powerful tool! It´s great, but I am looking for a manual or something like it.
Can you tell, how to insert a pause command, so the user can do something else himself on the screen with mouse and keyboard and then press a key to continue the recorded macro?
Kind regards
Rollo72
Pulover

18 Feb 2021, 07:18

You can use KeyWait for that. Alternatively a MsgBox or InputBox can be used as well.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Rollo72

18 Feb 2021, 08:54

Thank you very much.
Is it possible for the Macro Creator to search for a specific word on screen, may scroll down in a programs gui an click on it?
In my dialy work I have to look in a hospital management software for covid tests, and click on it so I can see when the tests have been done.
Pulover

18 Feb 2021, 09:37

You can use ImageSearch and you have OCR available in the same command window. You'll have to find the best strategy for your case by making some tests.
Rodolfo U. Batista
NomadMike

19 Feb 2021, 08:14

Hi I recently came across your software I have used the pixel finder to click on a ship, a box appears and I have tried to use the pixel picker again but it doesn't work, I have tried adding a pause while the new box loads onto the screen but it is not detecting the second image/pixel

Code: Select all

IfWinActive, Gamer
{
    CoordMode, Pixel, Window
    PixelSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1920, 1080, 0xC96666, 0, Fast RGB
    If ErrorLevel = 0
    	Click, %FoundX%, %FoundY% Left, 1                             ------------- this works it finds the pixel and left clicks, a new box appears 
    Sleep, 210
    /*
    If (ErrorLevel = 0)
    {
        */
        CoordMode, Pixel, Screen
        PixelSearch, FoundX, FoundY, 0, 0, 1920, 1080, 0x23B83C, 1, Fast RGB                 --------------- the new box has a different colour pixel but its not getting clicked?
        If ErrorLevel = 0
        	Click, %FoundX%, %FoundY% Left, 1
        /*
    }
    */
}
[Mod edit: [code][/code] tags added.]

is the problem because the new popup window was no part of the original window? I tried setting it to screen but that didn't work either, any suggestions thanks
Pulover

Help get a Certificate for PMC

02 Mar 2021, 13:46

Rodolfo U. Batista
Seigtros

13 Mar 2021, 10:41

Hi i encounter some problem with image search. The macro only do some simple task. If the image found, move and click a coordinate. if the image not found do nothing (break).

On 5.3.9 PMC it run with no problem as i do like in tutorial video
On 5.4.0 PMC after update, the image search row stuck. even after waiting for sometime no progress. No error happen as well. i even put a msg box to tell me if the macro run finish but never show up.

Due to this i uninstall the 5.4.0 and go back to 5.3.9 but the problem stay. im using the png as image for searching in a little bigger area around the image, checked the loop until found, if found continue, if not found break. i use manual input of X & Y coordinate

i try manually the clipping image to the whole screen shot. no different. also try put the area to exact same size as the clipping image but nothing happen

im not sure what when wrong. the clipping use a image complete still (no animation or object pass by it)
Pulover

13 Mar 2021, 12:18

Use WinActivate to make sure window is active and try to use some variation. Other than that there's nothing else I can say to help you.
Rodolfo U. Batista
Seigtros

15 Mar 2021, 09:43

Thx with variation the image search work.

I notice when the image not found, it still stuck on image searching row. I try change it to stop, it work but the break didn't.
Solved. Need to put replay to 2 and the image not found work. cannot do with 1 replay.

Thx for the software. With this i can automate the daily boring task :D
Last edited by Seigtros on 16 Mar 2021, 02:47, edited 1 time in total.
click-click

15 Mar 2021, 14:05

Hi Pulover,
I noticed that the Macrocreator file properties are not being updated to reflect the actual file and product name/versions. Should the versions not show 5.4.0 instead of 1.1.32.?

Also, Product Name etc. are missing. The properties information is used by some third party apps and it would help if the info is kept current. That's how I noticed the discrepancy.
Pulover

15 Mar 2021, 15:05

Well, the annotations for ahk2exe are there so I'm not sure what happened. I'm going to check. Thanks for the heads up.
Rodolfo U. Batista
babygurl05108086

30 Apr 2021, 22:29

NEED HELP!!!!

I just downloaded Pulovers Macro Creator and when i try to run the program it gives me a warning: Warning: The keyboard and/or mouse hook could not be activated; some parts of the script will not function. I click ok and then it says RegClass and i click ok and then it says Error: Could not create window. Line# 19406: if ((Record = 1) && (Mouse = 1) && (!A_IsPaused)) The current thread will exit. then i click ok and everything is completely closed out. how do i fix this to be able to run the program.
Pigeontrue89

08 May 2021, 18:07

Could I get this program to read text and generate replies? For example, the predefined area says "onethousandtwohundredsixteen" and my bot replies 1216?

Could I upload text files to this program?
WOlfen

03 Jun 2021, 12:27

Hello.
It would be nice if we can have a new entry in the Commands Tab for simple hotkeys too.
So for example i want to remap a Key with a Macro.
Is this already possible?
Thank you.
Muhammadi

12 Jun 2021, 03:59

Hi Rodolfo,

I want to find the image in a webpage that has different positions on a X-axis.
The ImageSearch always finds the image if its position differs on a Y-axis.
But it never finds the image when its position differs on a X-axis.
I guess the solution is to find it by incrementing the StartX variable.
I've tried the following script but to no avail.
Please let me know where my mistake is and how to increment the StartX variable.

Thank you,
Muhammadi

Code: Select all

StartX := 800
Loop
{
CoordMode, Pixel, Window
ImageSearch, FoundX, FoundY, %StartX%, 140, 1930, 1090, C:\Users\KILLERWHALE\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20210612082420.png
CenterImgSrchCoords("C:\Users\KILLERWHALE\AppData\Roaming\MacroCreator\Screenshots\Screen_20210612082420.png", FoundX, FoundY)
If (ErrorLevel)
{
StartX += 1
}
Else
{
Break
}
}
MsgBox, 0, , Found the image!
Muhammadi

19 Jun 2021, 00:09

Can anyone tell how to break from multiple loops in PMC?
obee2732

27 Jun 2021, 18:36

Hi PMC community!
I am completely new to PMC and to macro making and not a programmer but a lay person.
What I am trying to do i click on specific point on the left side of the window and then bring the cursor back to where it was initially (although this initial position varies all the time) and then left click at the initial position.
I discovered under Playback Setting "Return Mouse after Playback"
But I need the Left Click to happen after returning mouse to initial position.
Does anyone have work arounds?
Thank you
WOlfen

14 Jul 2021, 04:20

Is this thread still alive? I don´t hope that anything happened to Pulover´s privat life due these current times.

Return to “Pulovers Macro Creator”